What are your thoughts on Myles Kennedy in GNR?

OJones90

I love the comparisons between axl and myles but people fail to realize, axl sounds no where near as he good as he did on afd and uyi or that myles was a guitarist first, and a singer out of necissity. But id still rather treck out to bethlehem pa which is a hour and a half from to see slash and myles then to hop on the subway two stops to see gnr at the brooklyn bowl

Myles is terrible. Very ordinary voice, no charisma or stage presence. Very boring.

Seen them 5x's live and myles was neither terrible, boring or non-charsimatic.

Are you claiming that YouTube lies?

I've seen enough videos of that uncharismatic, god-awful fuck to know better. :shrugs:

I am not the biggest Myles fan but he has sounded great every time I have seen them. He also sounded good at the HOF.. He has gotten alot better at the GnR stuff then when he first started.

Definately sounds better than Axl.

Myles is terrible. Very ordinary voice, no charisma or stage presence. Very boring.

I've seen enough videos of that uncharismatic, god-awful fuck to know better. :shrugs:

Haven't seen him live, and in-person - and he's way better than that weazing fat fuck that sings for fake-gnr

Haven't seen him live, and in-person - and he's way better than that weazing fat fuck that sings for fake-gnr

Sorry for your low standards. He's exactly equal with that weazing fat fuck that sings for fake-gnr on a bad night.

Sorry for your low standards. He's exactly equal with that weazing fat fuck that sings for fake-gnr on a bad night.

To each his own. Id rather see a rocking set list that changes every night rather than a predictable set list with constant band jams and cover tunes....but thats just me

To each his own. Id rather see a rocking set list that changes every night rather than a predictable set list with constant band jams and cover tunes....but thats just me

Are you pretending that I don't want to see a changing setlist? That's cute. I assume you're also fooling yourself into believing that I would pay money to see Axl's shit band too, right? Not since '10, when Axl was actually worth something and the sheer magnitude of DJ's suck had yet to set in. Now, you should probably stick to not bothering with the guessing: you're horrible at it. :shrugs:

Yeah, i haven't seen fake gnr since 2006 but i have no problem driving 2hrs to see slash/myles for the 6th time.

That's where we differ. I wouldn't waste the effort to see either of them. :shrugs:

Yeah, i didnt want to take the subway the few stops it would have take to see fake gnr in brooklyn. But your missing out on slash and myles. They put on a great live show and tix are only 40-50 bucks usually. They might even surprise you.

Yeah, i haven't seen fake gnr since 2006 but i have no problem driving 2hrs to see slash/myles for the 6th time.

That's where we differ. I wouldn't waste the effort to see either of them. :shrugs:

Yeah, i didnt want to take the subway the few stops it would have take to see fake gnr in brooklyn. But your missing out on slash and myles. They put on a great live show and tix are only 40-50 bucks usually. They might even surprise you.

I would have to find a way to shut Myles up. I can't stand him and I think him and DJ would make a good couple to go riding off to wherever idiots I can't stand ride off to whenever I stop hearing about them.

I have nothing but praise for Myles Kennedy. Truly amazing singer who gets undeserved shit here because he doesn't sound like a chain smoker.

He may not sound like Axl, but he still does a much more professional job with the GNR songs than Axl does these days. Blows Axl away on SCOM and Rocket Queen, and does perfectly acceptable versions of Nightrain and the rest. I'd go as far as to say that the only GNR song Axl's band consistently performs better than Slash's is Welcome to the Jungle.

not with todd singing it