The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Thats exactly the kinda thing i mean, he gets a lot of stick for arrogance and that but he gives the sense that he's actually a really cool bloke, he just has a fierce competitive spirit...actually and a bit of arrogance but there's nothing ever so wrong with that in his racket.

I kinda guessed with guzan reacting the way he did. Normally if the keeper takes the forward out he knows it and knows a penalty is coming. Where in this case guzan knew he didn't touch him and got up hurling abuse at the cheating simulating scum. Sorry just don't like cheaters ruining the glorious game. Was just going to mention that statistic and how we are 8 games ahead of schedule as such.

Tomorrow we will see Sturridge get a 3 game ban for violent conduct (no matter how pathetic it is, swinging a punch is still a violent act)

Oh wait, we won't because the FA are spineless and when Ferdinand stamps on people it's fine, so this will just be a repeat as we need to protect the English lads.

Guest Len B'stard

Go on Len, Chris and I have your back, sling your life savings on 4-2 Liverpool!

Never bet on a correct score in my life, the reason being that i like to win every so often, just here and there y'know, good for the morale :lol:

Tomorrow we will see Sturridge get a 3 game ban for violent conduct (no matter how pathetic it is, swinging a punch is still a violent act)

Oh wait, we won't because the FA are spineless and when Ferdinand stamps on people it's fine, so this will just be a repeat as we need to protect the English lads.

I didn't see sturridge aim a punch at anyone? When and who he aim a punch at? Your right of course about the fa being spineless.

Chelsea have to win to stay in contact with top 2. Jose knows its important thats why hes talking about Rooney. He always does it takes the attention away from players by focusing on rooney. Rooney whether he plays or not is psychology important. The idea of him leaving takes the wind out of utd. Plus hes playing rooney bcos hes saying you were just teasing. So exhausting. Plus you know he has a dossier on utd players, how they conseed goals. Basically centrebacks dont like it up them drogba style. If Chelsea put 3 in mid utd dont have players to really compete. Utd always get a goal so maybe 1-1.

I didn't see sturridge aim a punch at anyone? When and who he aim a punch at? Your right of course about the fa being spineless.

Late on, between 75 and 90 minutes he swung at the Villa centre back.