The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Oh dear no vidic for wednesday night against sunderland. Rafael shud have been sent off as well.

We're a right smug couple of bastards this season eh? :lol:

Oh dear no vidic for wednesday night against sunderland. Rafael shud have been sent off as well.

Lol we truly are, we may as well be toasting to the demise of that wretched club. Cheers sugaraylen long may our smugness continue.

Guest Len B'stard

Lol we truly are, we may as well be toasting to the demise of that wretched club. Cheers sugaraylen long may our smugness continue.

I heard some shit like their stock or whatever has gone down to the tune of 250 million? To not make the top four would will fuck them right up.

Edited by sugaraylen

I heard some shit like their stock or whatever has gone down to the tune of 250 million? To not make the top four would will fuck them right up.
I think they can afford to miss it one season. They got 250 mil.to spend. It's just whether moues can spend it well. We know from other teams its not that easy. They have to Suarez argue to type players ASAP. Edited by wasted

Guest Len B'stard

Thinkin' of stickin' some money on City to do the hammers tommorow but i'm sort of in two minds, got a feeling that City ain't gonna show up, what with a 6 goal cushion they could even let West Ham win and still qualify. And it is a cup draw. Whatcha reckon peoples? :)

Think we will put out a second string team but our second string team is still far superior to the west ham 1st team. Doubt west ham are going to put out their first team anyway as they know the tie is over and the league is their priority as we already have been told. We are still going to want to win as it keeps up the winning momentum, city 2-1 or 3-1 imo.

Guest Len B'stard

What do yous lot think about Ribery having the hump over the Balon D'Or or however you spell it? He's got a point y'know, he won everything with Bayern you could possibly win.