The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

OR…he's a massive cunt that no one parts company with with a good word for him.

Bit like Ruud. Bit like Beckham. Bit like Jaap Stam. Bit like Cantona.

Fergie is a master manipulator.

Guest Len B'stard

OR…he's a massive cunt that no one parts company with with a good word for him.

Bit like Ruud. Bit like Beckham. Bit like Jaap Stam. Bit like Cantona.

Fergie is a master manipulator.

Either that or cunts of a feather flock together.

Who doesn't write a book in this day and age, surprised it has taken as long as it has for him to do one :lol:

The last one he did was with Eamon Dunphy, and pre-bad blood. This one will be written with Roddy Doyle.

He's just a silly little man who becomes less and less relevant as time passes. I seldom listen to anything he says when he is doing his punditry as he never has anything insightful or original to say. Much like gareth southgate or michael owen in the fact that because they were players somehow that makes them know all the ins and outs about the game when in actual fact it's quite the opposite.

Guest Len B'stard

Who doesn't write a book in this day and age, surprised it has taken as long as it has for him to do one :lol:

Thats sort of my point, he's already written one but he's gonna go out and write one for the express purpose of addressing this Fergie stuff. Which, to me, indicates that he cares a great deal.

He's just a silly little man who becomes less and less relevant as time passes. I seldom listen to anything he says when he is doing his punditry as he never has anything insightful or original to say. Much like gareth southgate or michael owen in the fact that because they were players somehow that makes them know all the ins and outs about the game when in actual fact it's quite the opposite.

Exactly, he just tries to play the rugged straight talking shoot from the hip guy but just comes off like an arrogant cunt. He's one of the most insufferable people ever, he seems permanently eggy. Even when he smiles it just looks sort of smug. Classic fuckin' little man syndrome, he's about 4 foot off the ground and likes to jump up and down and act like he's a fuckin' geezer when he looks like someone you could slap off his feet.

I remember seeing that vid on youtube of him and alan shearer aving a little go and shearer just looling at him in that condescending manner. Kinda like the little guy aving a shout aww lol. Sorry just watched the vid again and keane threw a punch at him. Shearer just stood there.

Edited by Ryan95

Guest Len B'stard

Wenger to extend contract, YAY!!! May you remain in North London for as long as you live Monsieur Wenger, there are neither words enough in the english language nor breath in my lungs enough to suitably praise you for what you've done for my beloved club, love you love you love you!

Guest Len B'stard

Judas and the gyppo are lookin' to make a comeback too, typical innit, as the Arsenal fixture draws closer suddenly everyones fuckin' flu clears up :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I make it a rule not to bet on Arsenal and have done for ages but they've been having a pretty good run of it recently, got Southampton tonight, thinkin' to stick 400 on the boys, it's a funny little fixture and i'm reasonably confident but what do you lot reckon, value your opinions as i do you're usually a fair compass on this stuff. Especially Chris, bless his lycra cycling shorts :)

Guest Len B'stard

Never bet on Arsenal is usually my gambling mantra but they appear to be doing alright and you get good odds on em, 19/20, almost double my money on it.

The Dell was their old stadium, they moved out in about 2005 I think. A run of failures at home led to a witch being brought in to remove the curse of St Mary's.

Betting:

If I were forced then I would say Arsenal every day, especially since Osvaldo is having problems, Lambert isn't scoring... I don't see the threats from them.

I'm 90-10 in favour of an Arsenal victory.

Guest Len B'stard

Looking at some of Febs fixtures one might be in the fuckin' post, Feb and March is gonna tell all about the boys and I'm afraid I might not wanna hear some of it..

I can't keep up with these stadium changes, fuck me, so its been 9 years? Slung the bet on anyway, 400 notes, lets see what occurs :)

They actually demolished The Dell in 2001 would you believe!

I thought that they moved out of The Dell shortly after the FA Cup final loss in 2003, amazing how long ago it was. It is also hard to believe that in 2002-3 there was an English goalscorer called James Beattie who scored 23 league goals!