The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Sturridge fluffed a penalty to make it 5.

Is there a single English player that can actually score a penalty?! :lol:

How do they actually sky penalties like that? Never done it.

I mean, I'm not saying I haven't put it over the bar. But sky it? Never.

Edited by NGOG

I hope we win no matter what the score tbh. Always get a bit nervous before a big away game and whilst our away form has dramatically improved in last few months I am still not completely convinced. Tomorrow will go some way to convincing me of our credentials.

Guest Len B'stard

Tottenham could hold em to a draw I suppose...maybe...on an exceptional day edge a win if City REALLY don't show up, probably something they'll be aware of based on the Watford performance, that they need to show up. Hammers doing Chelsea? Don't see it. I fuckin' knew they'd do something like this, i knew it, been saying it all the while. Fuckin' soft goal that first one, what the fuck was Sczeczney doing? Looked like he was trying to shot stop from behind the line. Fuckin' dire performance in the first half. Last goal was fucking stupid too, totally switched off. FUcked me right off, that has.

Sturridge fluffed a penalty to make it 5.

Is there a single English player that can actually score a penalty?! :lol:
How do they actually sky penalties like that? Never done it.

I mean, I'm not saying I haven't put it over the bar. But sky it? Never.

Come in with force, miss-hit it so your toe is dug under the ball, if you're looking to really thump it and you mis-hit it just launches it. Thinkin' to put some money on this game actually.

City to win perhaps? Sickening though the thought may be they're doing good odds on it.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Slung 175 on City to win, fuckin' same for Arsenal to do S'hampton as City to do Tottenham, i think thats ridiculous personally but I ain't complaining, chance to make some of my money back. I figure it's win win, City draw, good, they don't gain on Arsenal so much, Tottenham win, good, City don't gain on Arsenal so much, City win, good, i end up with £340 quid off of my 175 lay out, literally nothing completely bad can happen tonight :lol: