The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I didn't see no lads in the United strip this afternoon Sands. I saw 11 bitches in the United strip getting fucked though :D Not that i'm rubbing it in or anything! Your glory days are gone man, you might as well dig your Watford shirt out and stick it in the wash. Come to that, what happened to the United supporters who used to post in this thread, gone a bit quiet of late.

Probably handed their shirts in to Oxfam and gone for a prawn sandwich :D

If they had this one it is in the kitchen being used as a tea towel:

MUFCSHIRT.jpg

Guest Len B'stard

First ever episode of Match of the Day, Liverpool v Arsenal

'Hello, we're in Beatleville today' :lol: That'd make it 50 years old this year eh?

I didn't see no lads in the United strip this afternoon Sands. I saw 11 bitches in the United strip getting fucked though :D Not that i'm rubbing it in or anything! Your glory days are gone man, you might as well dig your Watford shirt out and stick it in the wash. Come to that, what happened to the United supporters who used to post in this thread, gone a bit quiet of late.

Haha, I'm always here! Didn't see the game as was on the line for quarter final - frustrating score against a team like Stoke...

Guest Len B'stard

Haha, I'm always here! Didn't see the game as was on the line for quarter final - frustrating score against a team like Stoke...
I just LOVE winding you lot up, its a joy to me. In defence of your position though if you scroll back i was gonna bet on United to do Stoke had my winnings come out well from my bet on the Tyne Wear derby so shows how much i know, I'm just enjoying being smug as you lot plummet in quality like a truck with a bulletproof vest on :lol:

Also thought barca would fo valencia, it aint been a week for Len predictions!

Edited by sugaraylen

Just seen the highlights - I know most of my friends who are United fans are apoplectic at Moyes defense of how we're supposedly playing and are only backing him because he's been chosen, rather than respect for the man. Fair comments - he's inherited a poor squad, and seems to be doing his best - but it's so disheartening. Today's lineup was full of attacking intent and Stoke were superb defensively - bodies on the line at all times and Begovic a wall. Kudos to them!

Loss of Evans and Jones frustrating and huge - and now who will we play at the back?!

Defensively utd shaky. Evans going off was a blow. Still the Rooney problem. Mata is obvious best centre attack mid. Van p best striker but maybe too old to play all games.

What do you mean by 'The Rooney Problem'? Would you mind to elaborate it please?

My opinion is Rooney plays really well..

Defensively utd shaky. Evans going off was a blow. Still the Rooney problem. Mata is obvious best centre attack mid. Van p best striker but maybe too old to play all games.

What do you mean by 'The Rooney Problem'? Would you mind to elaborate it please?

My opinion is Rooney plays really well..

He's more of in the hole player in the old 4-4-1-1 formation. But in fact he wants to play up front. Plus Mata is better in the 4-2-3-1 formation most teams play now. So this is a problem. If Van. P leaves and lets Rooney play up front with Mata in the free role behind him that might allow them to play a more fluid style. But actually moyes has them getting to the byline crossing to nothing.

So Rooney may play well but teams can out gun them in mid with a three while the wide boys aren't devastating.

To me replace Rooney with mata the play 4231 they have those kind of players, but not the players to pull off basically a 4-2-4.