The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Told ya, divine revelation ;)

Fuckssake Eto'o!

Perfectly executed Mourinho football in the first half.

Can they keep it up?

All fuckin' night :D

SO I GUESS YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD ALREADY BUT IN CASE NOT,,, BOMBER BROWN GOT THE SAXK TODAY,,, I GENUINLLY FEEL BAD FOR HIM BUT I SUPPOSE IT WAS COMING GETTING SICK OF THIS THO DUNDEE ARE JOINT TOP THEY DID THIS TOO MCORMINCK AND SCOTT AND DODDS TOO IM HOPING FOR BONETTI OR MARADONNA AND CANIGGIE , PROBLY BE HARTLEY THO (SADFACE)

sticker,375x360.png

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

A whisper similar to my earlier divine revelation but not nearly as strong is whistling about in my head telling me that February with be subject to a massive Arsenal capitulation. More news from The Divine Line as and when :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Jose says next season but after last night

Thats just Jose being a wise chappie and taking some of the heat off his boys, on what planet are Chelsea the little horse between Arsenal and City? Out of those three, who was the only one to've won the champions league? Who out of Arsenal and Chelsea have got a moneybags owner that could bankroll the purchase of a fuckin' Fort Knox if he wanted to? I know we've got Stan Kroenke but quite frankly if people like the Sheikh or Roman woke up tommorow morning with Kroenke money they'd fuckin' slit their throats. I mean, to put it in perspective for ya Kroenkes entire fortune amounts to just what the Sheikh has spent on City in the last 5 years. The reason Jose can make comments like that and be chilled out as fuck saying it is cuz he knows Chelsea have got more than a good chance, alls he's doing is taking the heat off his boys, good management basically.

People reveal a lot about their position like that, like the recent headlines that Wenger is 'adamant Arsenal can win the league!', he fuckin' has to be cuz no one'd believe it otherwise, thats no one in the dressing room, no one outside the dressing room believes it anyway. It appears one of the big horses is having to convince people of the mileage in it's hind legs.

Guest Len B'stard

Why you arsed sandman?

I had Dzeko and Negredo in my fantasy team and needed some points - damn it!

What kind of a fuckin' Red are you eh? :lol: I got you pegged anyway man, you're an undercover Hornet that just goes on about United to give himself a reason to bother with the Premier League, I always knew you couldn't be a proper red, you ain't cunt-ish enough :lol:

Why you arsed sandman?

What kind of a fuckin' Red are you eh? :lol: I got you pegged anyway man, you're an undercover Hornet that just goes on about United to give himself a reason to bother with the Premier League, I always knew you couldn't be a proper red, you ain't cunt-ish enough :lol:

Always too pleasant :lol:

I only had Hazard in my team for Chelsea - so I'd hoped that both of those lads would score a hattrick, and Hazard would get six goals too :lol:

Edited by The Sandman

Why you arsed sandman?

Mate, I have Per, Kos and Ozil in mine...