The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Rooney cant shoulder the responsibility of working up front, he's a hole player too, he'll look good alongside a prolific scorer to raise his game but he can't carry the can on his own.

Been 3 goal or less games recently, last big scoring game been tween Arse and the Pikeys (good band name that) was 4-4 from my memory.

Just checked, no team has scored 3 or more goals in this game since the 4-4 in 2009.

Most frequent results are 2-1 and 1-1, highest scoring game in last 5 years was 2-2.

Tips: Both teams to score.

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE God let Arsenal win..

It's my birthday so relax, we'll win :shades:

God to think I started lurking here when I was 15, and now I'm 24 :confused:

Guest Len B'stard

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE God let Arsenal win..

It's my birthday so relax, we'll win :shades:

God to think I started lurking here when I was 15, and now I'm 24 :confused:

Happy Birthday you, if we lose i'm blaming you :lol: Stick around, could do with some more gooners knockin' about around here!

Guest Len B'stard

What, me...and...? Thats it really innit? NGOG and he can't be that vocal about it, i only found out the other day, unless I'm fuckin' dozy and miss the obvious or something. Other than that who, GOAB? He don't even post no more. We're heavy on red scummers though, Sandy, Moreblack, ADPT, Luke...more too. Died off of late though, I must say :lol:

What, me...and...? Thats it really innit? NGOG and he can't be that vocal about it, i only found out the other day, unless I'm fuckin' dozy and miss the obvious or something.

I'm a Celtic fan first and foremost, but I've always made it clear that Arsenal are my English team.

What, me...and...? Thats it really innit? NGOG and he can't be that vocal about it, i only found out the other day, unless I'm fuckin' dozy and miss the obvious or something. Other than that who, GOAB? He don't even post no more. We're heavy on red scummers though, Sandy, Moreblack, ADPT, Luke...more too. Died off of late though, I must say :lol:

And X_Patience_X is an Arsenal fan, you even replied to him earlier, but actually you're right. More United fans but they've have been a tad quiet over the last few months :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah XpatienceX never posts no more...nor does GOAB, so its just me and the paddy.

More United fans but they've have been a tad quiet over the last few months :lol:

Well it's difficult to show your face having lost to the likes of Tottenham :P

Edited by sugaraylen

If Axl ever did something worthwhile I'd post here again, but I'm too busy to dedicate time to a band that is going through the motions nowadays :shrugs:

Anyway, come on you gunners!

Edited by Guest