The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Are you watching the game? What the fucks goin' on over there man, whats letting us down?

Aye, it's on BT Sport. Arsenal's defence has been absolutely terrible, but you have to give it to Liverpool, they've been blistering.

Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

So...Norwich need to beat City to keep Arsenal well perched. That would be the same Norwich that lost 7-0 to em last time around, hmmm..

Been 3 goal or less games recently, last big scoring game been tween Arse and the Pikeys (good band name that) was 4-4 from my memory.

Just checked, no team has scored 3 or more goals in this game since the 4-4 in 2009.

Most frequent results are 2-1 and 1-1, highest scoring game in last 5 years was 2-2.

Tips: Both teams to score.

lol

Been 3 goal or less games recently, last big scoring game been tween Arse and the Pikeys (good band name that) was 4-4 from my memory.

Just checked, no team has scored 3 or more goals in this game since the 4-4 in 2009.

Most frequent results are 2-1 and 1-1, highest scoring game in last 5 years was 2-2.

Tips: Both teams to score.

lol

I was subconsciously hinting that today would go against the grain and be a high scoring affair ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Here's hoping from a draw or loss on the parts of Chelsea and City. I'm gonna hold my breath and see what happens :lol: Nah, point off the top? Thats acceptable, REALLY need to show up against United though. Tricky cuz this team never does well against em.

Edited by sugaraylen