The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Yaya Toures getting done for kicking someone or something, whats all that about? Apparently Mertesacker got a shiner off of Yaya Sanogo in training, thats the way lads, hold it together ;)

Well you made it sound like you was implying sturridge was the better striker sir and imo that is in no way true. I wouldn't swap aguero for anyone.

Put it this way; some people still think that Welbeck is a better player than Sturridge...!

Lmao yeah ok. Fairynuff man.

Guest Len B'stard

Doubley shameful because City fans are like some serious fuckin' supporters, back in the Maine Road days when your lot weren't even winning nothing for decades fans really stuck by em and for those supporters to get tarred with the same brush as these Johnny-come-lately wankbags is sad.

It really gets on my nerves even though I know I should just let it slide because I shouldn't give these fickle "fans" a moment of my time. Yeah len exactly, back in 98/99 28,000 at away grounds in division 2. Always have had absolutely brilliant fans and disgraceful these glory supporters come and tarnish our great club and proper blues.

Edited by Ryan95

Well done fulham, great defending all round. United have no excuses, should of beat the bottom team at home. They had rooney, van p n mata starting so should have been able to score more. Especially with januzi and chicarito coming on as well.

Edited by Ryan95