The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Henrys was a much more difficult angle, Henry barely gets two touches on his also, Crouch was just a big donkey trying his luck, Henry measured that.

Hammers moving out of Upton Park, end of an era.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

That had to be deliverate didn't it? I mean it had to be to execute it, he gets a touch in, turns as the ball is turning in the opposite direction, beats his man and slots it in, i've watched that replayed a thousand times and i can't see how anyone could have the presence of mind to forsee that possibility but at the same time it had to be fuckin' deliberate, had to be, otherwise what the fuck was he tryna do, pirohuette in the fuckin' area? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Looking to bung a few quid on Chelsea to do West Brom tommorow, Christopher, advice? :)

No Terry, but Torres is fit to return. I would expect to see a change of the supporting 3, maybe Salah or Shurrle come in for Willian or Oscar as it's "only" West Brom. Almost certainly Ashley Cole in for Azpillicueta.

I see this as a potential upset to be honest, they did get within 30 seconds of a victory at Stamford Bridge.

I haven't followed their form recently, but I remember them giving away 4 goals against Villa so that suggests the defence isn't fantastic, but equally they may choose to sit back and contain.

Too close for me to call, I'll let you draw your own conclusions from the above.

Guest Len B'stard

Looking to bung a few quid on Chelsea to do West Brom tommorow, Christopher, advice? :)

No Terry, but Torres is fit to return. I would expect to see a change of the supporting 3, maybe Salah or Shurrle come in for Willian or Oscar as it's "only" West Brom. Almost certainly Ashley Cole in for Azpillicueta.

I see this as a potential upset to be honest, they did get within 30 seconds of a victory at Stamford Bridge.

I haven't followed their form recently, but I remember them giving away 4 goals against Villa so that suggests the defence isn't fantastic, but equally they may choose to sit back and contain.

Too close for me to call, I'll let you draw your own conclusions from the above.

Don't like the idea of losing Willian or Oscar.

That had to be deliverate didn't it? I mean it had to be to execute it, he gets a touch in, turns as the ball is turning in the opposite direction, beats his man and slots it in, i've watched that replayed a thousand times and i can't see how anyone could have the presence of mind to forsee that possibility but at the same time it had to be fuckin' deliberate, had to be, otherwise what the fuck was he tryna do, pirohuette in the fuckin' area? :lol:

Yeah it was deliberate, as you say no other reason he would do what he did. Such a fantastic piece of skill and the way he finished it just made it classier.