The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I know I do, i don't think you do though, unless you're suggesting a top player is some sort of 10 man elite out of every generation of players, in which case, you're a moron :lol:

I'm from Argentina. Enough said.

What, you lost the Fawklands? :lol: I don't see how thats relevant, nor should it be shorthand for 'moron'.

Ha, that's right, when you are an Arsenal fan, you just can't talk about football. It's like playing chess with a monkey. What's the next move, talk about Belgrano? Economics?

Still, this thread is about football. Gladly join you in the WAR/POLITICS thread.

'I'm from Argentina, enough said' wasn't it exactly clearly a comment relating to football, was it? :lol: Wanna know what playing Chess with a monkey is? Playing chess with a monkey is this:

Russell: Arsenal don't make no top players!

Len: Yes, they do! *lists top players*

Russell: Wait, no, i mean youth team players!

Len: Alright then *lists youth team players*

Russell: They ain't top players!

Len: Why not, they played for their countries, won silverware and all that

Russell: Yeah but I'm from Argentina

:huh:

ha ha.. fun stuff(if it was a joke) if not too bad there's the real post behind that shit.

Ready to get back to football again? Still you can't name me one top player that comes from Arsenal youth team.

I will give you a lifetime.

Edited by Russel Nash

Guest Len B'stard

I'll give you a lifetime to define one, apparently winning silverware and playing for your country is not the criteria soooo...? Oh sorry, you've answered that already, haven't you?

'I'm Argentinian, enough said' :lol: Whats that supposed to mean, you won't float? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I'll give you a lifetime to define one, apparently winning silverware and playing for your country is not the criteria soooo...? Oh sorry, you've answered that already, haven't you?

'I'm Argentinian, enough said' :lol: Whats that supposed to mean, you won't float? :lol:

Still no answer, what's next, talk about islas malvinas? Gibraltar? Anguila? Caiman?

Guest Len B'stard

Still no answer, what's next, talk about islas malvinas? Gibraltar? Anguila? Caiman?

You're very sensitive about your nationality aren't you? :lol: If it's that touchy a subject perhaps you shouldn't wave it in peoples faces.

And once again, i can keep repeating this all day if you like, how do you define a top player if not someone who plays for his country and wins silverware domestically? Until you clear that up all I can do is repeat my previous answer, to which your answer was, oddly, to assert your nationality, provide no reference as to the meaning of your inference and then get sensitive when I come to my own conclusions about what you meant by 'I'm Argentinian, enough said', well clearly it wasn't dear boy :lol:

You're very sensitive about your nationality aren't you? :lol: If it's that touchy a subject perhaps you shouldn't wave it in peoples faces.

And once again, i can keep repeating this all day if you like, how do you define a top player if not someone who plays for his country and wins silverware domestically? Until you clear that up all I can do is repeat my previous answer, to which your answer was, oddly, to assert your nationality, provide no reference as to the meaning of your inference and then get sensitive when I come to my own conclusions about what you meant by 'I'm Argentinian, enough said', well clearly it wasn't dear boy :lol:

Like i said i give you a lifetime to answer, maybe some day Arsenal will come up with a top player from the youth team and then you can give me an answer.

Till that day deer boy.

Edited by Russel Nash

Guest Len B'stard

Like i said i give you a lifetime to answer, maybe some day Arsenal will come up with a top player from the youth team and you can give me an answer.

Till that day deer boy.

Nah, you're right, they've never come up with a top player, never won anything 'relevant', never achieved anything at all, they're just one of the oldest and biggest clubs in the history of the game by way of some sort of black magic or something, yeah :lol:

By the way, where you from again? :D

Guest Len B'stard

Every second fuckin' two bob shitbag fuckin' team will do United but watch, watch when we get up there, it'll be a United win or a draw and we'll be lucky to draw.

Guest Len B'stard

Arsenal seem to have some weird reverence for United...and it's THIS Arsenal too, these boys. I think cuz they've all come up in the shadow of United so they are kind of a bogeyman to em, the way to deal with United is to give em no respect, it's that respect and their riding of it that has kept them up in recent times, Keano was right, as much as i despise him, corners have been cut at United and it shows.

I know now a lot of friends have completely lost patience with Moyes. But if we were to sack him, who would we replace him with currently? Only person I'd really like would probably be say Klopp... maybe Blanc at a push? It's not as if there are loads of out of work, top class managers floating about. Prandelli is another that post-WC could be an option...?

Ha! Argentina oreo.

I know now a lot of friends have completely lost patience with Moyes. But if we were to sack him, who would we replace him with currently? Only person I'd really like would probably be say Klopp... maybe Blanc at a push? It's not as if there are loads of out of work, top class managers floating about. Prandelli is another that post-WC could be an option...?

Klopp is a nice fit for United.

Klopp is a nice fit for United.

Might get the best out of Kags too...

...and Gundogan...