The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Messi miss? Cum on man get real, you honestly think messi would of missed? Coz I don't share that sentiment as romantic as it seems. Well I'm cheering for arsenal tonight mate, any team against german opposition and as you say it's a 90 minute game and anything can happen. The players have to raise their respective games against arguably the best team in the world, this is what finishing in the top 4 is all about challenging your team against the best.

Even if was right on target the city would have a better chance to draw with 11 vs 11.

Just proves he could never handle the BPL and Ronnie is the better player

That's a joke right?

Guest Len B'stard

Even if was right on target the city would have a better chance to draw with 11 vs 11.

Yeah but just as the attempt might be saved you might get away with the tackle too, especially if its out of the box which its arguable that this was. I know through on goal and all that but if he'd nail him a bit earlier, i dunno, i've seen weirder refereeing but as a defender you always do you job, you defend, you make the tackle, at least in that situation you do anyway.