The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

If Manchester United spend say £100 million in the summer that still won't be enough to rebuild their squad - it isn't as if they have plenty of expensive players that they can sell of to fund a rebuilding of the team either. Man, imagine if they spend £100-£150 million on a bunch of expensive players next year and they still don't get back in the Champion's League.

Exactly len lmao. What happened? Apparently their 2-0 destruction of that top 6 side crystal palace was supposed to be the springboard from which their season would begin and they would then win the champions league. As father jack would say, my arse!

Question is can Chelsea make it a clean sweep of English 2-0 defeats in the Champions League tomorrow?

Fingers crossed. I don't even know who they are playing which tells you how much I care.

EDIT - It's Galatasaray, so I doubt that Chelsea will lose that.

Edited by PappyTron

Can't think of any players for left wing. Young hasn't been good but he was hanging out with Pharrel in a club recently.

I think Welbeck and Rooney nice little partnership.

Terry has played well this season.

Still think they need some more metal in mid. Carrick to me seems a bit slow, he's often caught out.

Guest Len B'stard

I think they should create a forum status for you all of your own called The Ref and you should be able to hand out yellow and red cards and mediate disputes and such :lol:

Whats Futsal?

Edited by sugaraylen

I think they should create a forum status for you all of your own called The Ref and you should be able to hand out yellow and red cards and mediate disputes and such :lol:

Whats Futsal?

Here in North America we have something similar called "Indoor Soccer".

But that's played in turf, and I think Futsal is played in hard floor.

Essentially it's like footy played on a handball court.

Edited by moreblack