The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I didn't, no, i make it a rule to not bet on Arsenal, the money was on Chelsea…with the resulting 623 going on City tomorrow. What are the feelings on City tomorrow? Bearing in mind the bet on the result are 90 mins.

Guest Len B'stard

For fuckin' 600 notes i'm gonna be right there sobbing beside you :lol: God, just please let it be a City massacre :lol: I don't ask you for much Lord…and it's always to do with football and that can't have much importance in your immortal scheme, so please, sort us out, don't make me out a cunt for backing the favourites Lord, please :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Yours is the biggest blow, I'll grant you that. Lets just hope we're both celebrating eh? And in other news Arsenal have reached around and fucked themselves in the uh, arse?

I hope to god we both are, can't let the same shit happen twice! Please do not underestimate Sunderland city! It would appear so but in this crazy season anything could happen. You could be right back in it next week.

Guest Len B'stard

I reckon City will win for the following reasons:

1. Wigan, no fuckin' way is that happening again

2. Taken one from Sunderland already, will come for blood

3. Navas, Negredo, Agüero, Toure, Fernandinho

4. There ain't a four, at least there ain't an impossible to argue with 4 :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

BhrQHyHIIAAVEsj.jpg

This sort of thing is cringeworthy for any football fan. Why do these idiots do this?

The Tottenham 2-0 ones etc would embarass me so much, and the Arsenal 'stoke' photo is just pathetic.

Is it just me or are Arsenal the only side that do this? Never see other team's players doing stuff like this.

Guest Len B'stard

Weird but on about 3 different prediction websites i've read since yesterday the prediction bods are picking a Mackem upset.