The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

City are so sloppy, must be infuriating being a fan sometimes.

Yes must be so infuriating to be sloppy and win trophies :lol:

Hence the word 'sometimes' to denote when they kinda play near to the edge sometimes.

What I find scary is that this City side find a way to win even when they are sloppy, once they cut the sloppiness out they will steamroll most sides.

Guest Len B'stard

Arsenals coming fixtures:

Everton

Bayern

That shitbag team from down the road

Chelsea

City

The words 'oooh fuck' spring to mind :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Looks like bummings for North London then :lol: Nah, fuck that, come get it, we'll have it, fuck Bayern and City and Chelsea, I saw City flapping yesterday in the first half and Chelsea ain't exactly scary either.

Liverpool have the best run in and no distractions. Two in form strikers.

Nah; Chelsea has the best run in, I'd say. Liverpool still have to play Man U, Tottenham, Chelsea and Man City.

But at least their games are at home? It's crunch time in a couple of weeks. Chelsea have Villa away and the others playing each other. City have 2 games in hand. City can't afford to drop more points at this point.

My money has been on Moron for a while. Arsenal, woe is me.

Edited by wasted

Guest Len B'stard

Ain't there some new revolutionary football boot coming out thats gonna change our concept of what a football boot is? :)

Better protection for boots has been needed since the late 90's when metatarsal injuries began to increase.

I love the old Predators of 2000-2004 vintage, lovely looking boots and a really comfortable fit. I only had them for 1 season before my team disbanded and I couldn't find another one.