The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

We're shit.

Yes you are :D

Typical, you get to Wembley and start mouthing off, you still haven't won anything yet mate :lol:

How dare you, my mouthing off has been consistent :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

We're shit.

Yes you are :D

Typical, you get to Wembley and start mouthing off, you still haven't won anything yet mate :lol:

How dare you, my mouthing off has been consistent :lol:
Until you lose one game and then you become a blubbering mess :lol:

Alright alright, less of it if you dont mind :lol: (i do, don't i? :lol:)

The Gods are with Chelsea, Spuds dont deserve this.

No the spurs don't deserve this at all, can't stand chelsea and I fucking chuckled to myself when they lost to barcelona in the champions league and drogba lost his shit. The cheaters got cheated out of it ha ha ha, drogba calling anyone cheaters was so ironic.

Edited by Ryan95

Guest Len B'stard

I cant say im with you there, if its chelsea in europe and arsenal aint effected by it im on Chelseas side all day.

Them winning the final was great. But Spurs do not deserve this at all.

Edited by sugaraylen

Yes they are on a poor run of form recently, be interesting to see what team pellgrini puts out tomorrow. If it's a strong team then I hope we get a few goals quick and then sub a few of our first teamers so there fresher for Wednesday when we really need for em be bang on! We need to go all out attack coz they won't be able handle us as their defence is woeful.

Edited by Ryan95

Guest Len B'stard

I'd rest your first team players per se, your fuckin' reserves could do Wigan :lol:

Well this has turned into a joke :lol:

I stopped watching about 15 mins back, game got killed off for me :shrugs:

I'd rest your first team players per se, your fuckin' reserves could do Wigan :lol:

The fa cup was a given though, until it wasn't lol but at home we should be ok.

Yeah but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't see this travesty out until the bitter end :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't see this travesty out until the bitter end :lol:

Tell me about it, I sat through 8-2 to United. Thats actually ruined my mood, that thought occurring to me :lol:

Tell me about it, I sat through 8-2 to United. Thats actually ruined my mood, that thought occurring to me :lol:

Oh dear you sat through that? I feel sorry for you now. Always remember that day us beating spurs 5-1 then united had to go one better and beat arsenal 8-2.

Guest Len B'stard

It's kinda why i got a soft spot for City sometimes, its nice to see someone destroy United like you lot, was it 6-2 that one day? The sheer fact that you get on their fuckin' tits so much :lol:

But yeah, 8-2 fuck me…that, Blackburn, Bradford, dropping a 4 goal lead to Newcastle, these are some of the severely galling moments of recent years.