The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

What do bayern have to do get a card? Robben you diving cunt!! Fucking cheating fuck! If it ain't 1 cheating twat on one wing it's the other cheating twat on the other.

Edited by Ryan95

Shit got interesting.

Nice shove by Podolski :lol:

Hand on back does not equate to a shove, nothing wrong with that for me. They have been exaggerating everything all night if not diving.

It serves them right that when a foul occurs it isn't given after all the dives.

Robben not being booked was a farce. I thought they were intent on eradicating this sort of behaviour from the game.

A player is sent off for illegally wrecking a goal opportunity, why aren't they punished for illegally trying to create a goal opportunity?

Shit got interesting.

Hand on back does not equate to a shove, nothing wrong with that for me. They have been exaggerating everything all night if not diving.
It serves them right that when a foul occurs it isn't given after all the dives.

Yeah true but I don't think it was a foul anyway.

Shit got interesting.

Yeah true but I don't think it was a foul anyway.

Thats why you play to the whistle, something Bayern failed to do.

Can't stand diving robben and that other twat phantom of the opera on the other wing for em. Great save fabianski spoil mullers night nazi twat!

Just a bit strong that :lol:

Can't stand mullers face, something about his face and the fact that he's german just makes me angry and really wanna punch him everytime I see him. I can just imagine him in a german soldiers uniform.

To be fair, Muller definitely fits the SS profile potrayed by Hollywood. :lol:

He looks like an extra from Schindler's List.

Edited by NGOG

Can't stand diving robben and that other twat phantom of the opera on the other wing for em. Great save fabianski spoil mullers night nazi twat!

Can't stand mullers face, something about his face and the fact that he's german just makes me angry and really wanna punch him everytime I see him. I can just imagine him in a german soldiers uniform.

And yet, if he was standing next to you you'd say nowt. I can imagine you in a uniform too - Little Bo Peep.

• Like 2

And yet, if he was standing next to you you'd say nowt. I can imagine you in a uniform too - Little Bo Peep.

Or his old Liverpool kit before he switched allegiance :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Pappy have you got some kinda attachment to Germany then? Not saying it solely based on this thread, I've seen a bit of it, like you can speak some and all that, whats the deal?

Also, advice lads...City and Barca both teams to score, whatcha reckons? :)

Edited by sugaraylen