The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not sure they've any really, I know DeMichaelis is on a ban. Pretty sure both teams have got all the big boys ready to trot on out.

Can't stand diving robben and that other twat phantom of the opera on the other wing for em. Great save fabianski spoil mullers night nazi twat!

Just a bit strong that :lol:

Can't stand mullers face, something about his face and the fact that he's german just makes me angry and really wanna punch him everytime I see him. I can just imagine him in a german soldiers uniform.

And yet, if he was standing next to you you'd say nowt. I can imagine you in a uniform too - Little Bo Peep.

Pappy have you got some kinda attachment to Germany then? Not saying it solely based on this thread, I've seen a bit of it, like you can speak some and all that, whats the deal?

Also, advice lads...City and Barca both teams to score, whatcha reckons? :)

I'm related to the Boys from Brazil.

• Like 1

Hopefully goals a plenty in this one as we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Attack em from the first minute lads, let's see how good they really are. Looking forward to the game and hope at the very least we leave the nou camp with our pride.

Hart, Zabelata, Kompany, Lescott, Kolorav, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero

Guest Len B'stard

You doing them is a much easier task than us doing Bayern and we managed to draw with Bayern at theirs who are the better team at the moment so you got a good chance, this aint some mismatch or anything, honestly I couldn't call a winner but fuck me i want it to be City, home team end of the day, plus you got sick firepower, so have they but there aint no dolly mixtures in City either, Navas, Negredo, Aguero, you got goals in Nasri, in Toure, in David Silva, all over the place.

Guest Len B'stard

Goals pleeeasee..

Oh my God, the Len gambling plea strikes again :lol: Now come on City!!!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Len B'stard

Thank fuckin' Christ for that! Sad for City though, they deserved more. If you think about it Arsenal went and played a cynical game and came out better for it and although I'm an Arsenal supporter i applaud the City approach today, they were going for it y'know, even when down to 10 men with less than 10 mins to go, who does that? They showed spirit. Love the City supporters too, you could hear em even in the Nou Camp and the same with Arsenal at the Allianz, whenever there was a lull in Bayern chanting. Bullshit fuckin' red card as well.

Guest Len B'stard

Bollocks man, its only Olympianakos, 2 goals down right? If your lot show up it can be done, not like its Bayern here.

Guest Len B'stard

Was thinking of putting a both teams to score down for the Spuds game but i feel my lucks wearing thin after yesterday, 89th minute goal, didn't half have me flapping.