The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, I'd change the subject if i was you too :lol:

Ugh, reminds me of this:

I can't really get angry with Adebayor, I mean, he went looking for bigger things and ended up in Tottenham, you can't have a go at a man like that, he's got enough problems :lol: Anyway it was meant to remind you of:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I dunno why I'm being so arrogant really (yes i do, to wind Totts up :lol:) but i don't have grounds to really, it could very very easily get ugly at Shite Hart, we're missing Theo, Rambo, Wilshere, Ozil.

Anyone hear what happened to Bendtner, the wanker? :lol: Get on this right, he gets pissed up in Copenhagen, has a moody with a cabbie and threatens to shag him in the street, he had his trousers down when his mates pulled him away, threatening to shag the cabbie :lol: Apparently he took off his trousers belt and was whacking the cab with it and all sorts, the cunt :lol: There were also reports of him 'rubbing himself on the car' :huh: No, me neither! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I dunno why I'm being so arrogant really (yes i do, to wind Totts up :lol:) but i don't have grounds to really, it could very very easily get ugly at Shite Hart, we're missing Theo, Rambo, Wilshere, Ozil.

Anyone hear what happened to Bendtner, the wanker? :lol: Get on this right, he gets pissed up in Copenhagen, has a moody with a cabbie and threatens to shag him in the street, he had his trousers down when his mates pulled him away, threatening to shag the cabbie :lol: Apparently he took off his trousers belt and was whacking the cab with it and all sorts, the cunt :lol: There were also reports of him 'rubbing himself on the car' :huh: No, me neither! :lol:

Sounds like something Purple Pappy would do.

:lol:

I fancy Man U to go on a run and win the league after the other teams fall away.

You twat. I had milk in my mouth and spat it all over my screen laughing because of that.

Seriously though, can you imagine what it would be like if it were to happen?

I fancy Man U to go on a run and win the league after the other teams fall away.

You twat. I had milk in my mouth and spat it all over my screen laughing because of that.

A black hole will open in Liverpool and Suarez rides a rocket to Madrid.

A black hole will open in Liverpool and Suarez rides a rocket to Madrid.

If Man U win tomorrow we shall have to revisit this possibility. You can call me Purpledamus.

:lol: