The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I fancy Man U to go on a run and win the league after the other teams fall away.

You twat. I had milk in my mouth and spat it all over my screen laughing because of that.

Seriously though, can you imagine what it would be like if it were to happen?

A black hole will open in Liverpool and Suarez rides a rocket to Madrid.

If Man U win tomorrow we shall have to revisit this possibility. You can call me Purpledamus.

:lol:

Oh don't say that, i want them to get KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-KINGS boy!!! I want them to get FUCKIN' belted up and down Anfield, i wanna see em chase shadows, i wanna see Suarez and Schooly D link up and open em right up. I wanna hear you'll never walk alone ringing through that fuckin' stadium, i wanna see the United fans get chanted all the way back down the road to Salford, i will accept nothing less than a total fucking massacre.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

It's at Old Trafford? Oh shit, oh fuck, thats disappointing then. Still do em but i don't think it'll be quite the bumming i was expecting. Oh, thats ruined the early part of my Sunday afternoon now :lol:

It's at Old Toilet, but I share those sentiments.

Schooly D!

"I'm I black enough for ya?"

:lol:

No, you're purple :lol:

Tonight's refereeing performance was inept. All I can be bothered to say on the matter.

Quite sad that at the start of the season I was singing from the rooftops about the performances of the officials, but I think I've spent 6 weeks saying about their inconsistencies and errors.

I wonder if they mentally fatigue as the season goes on and the league table becomes more important.

The real raping will be down the Lane :(

Y'reckon? I think it'll be a very close match. Possibly even a draw.

The only drawing going on will be blood from the wrists of many Spurs fans :lol:

Defoe has scored 2 goals in 25 minutes on his MLS debut.

Edited by Tater Totts

If you were Moyes, surely you'd go to the board and ask to focus on the Champions League? Other than qualifying for a competition Utd could enter by winning, they have absolutely nothing to play for in the Premier League. With all the main contenders fighting relatively competitive league races - except maybe Bayern - Moyes should definitely try a Di Matteo.

Moyes would earn plaudits just by getting to the final.

We have already played twice.

Sorry it's Utd v City. Keep thinking Utd are champion contenders. City have Utd and Rsenal? Jesus City are playing Liverpool too. So much for games in hand. Edited by wasted