The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I ask again: did you read the Foy article?

I did and it was very informative that Foy made the right decisions but based on the fact it was the same ref there can be a perceived agenda.

Yeah, I think that's the important think, it's "perceived". The vitriol on Twitter etc. wishing death upon him is absolutely grotesque. I think it might be enlightening for our resident Chelski fans!

I ask again: did you read the Foy article?

I did and it was very informative that Foy made the right decisions but based on the fact it was the same ref there can be a perceived agenda.

Yeah, I think that's the important think, it's "perceived". The vitriol on Twitter etc. wishing death upon him is absolutely grotesque. I think it might be enlightening for our resident Chelski fans!

I know Liverpool fans have the same feelings towards Howard Webb.

Guest Len B'stard

Our title aspirations rest almost completely on this Chelsea game for me..and i dont see us coming out the other end of it smiling.

I hope Bayern have an off day or 2 days. But I know from the last few years, United don't do well against Guardiola's tactics.

Fuck it, just park the bus.

I expect Bayern, PSG, Barca, and Real to advance, although I'm 50/50 with that one because Dortmund made them look pretty bad last year.

Guest Len B'stard

Jimi Hendrix eat your fuckin' heart out :lol:

I dunno whether it's like a Czech thing or something but that was fuuuuuuu-huhuhuhuhuh-hucking dire :lol: Is he just down strumming two string followed by like one chord shape either end of the fretboard? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen