The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I dunno whether it's like a Czech thing or something but that was fuuuuuuu-huhuhuhuhuh-hucking dire :lol: Is he just down strumming two string followed by like one chord shape either end of the fretboard? :lol:

Dude, you were just praising Steve Jones for doing the same thing on another thread. :mellow:

Guest Len B'stard

Dear Lord....Dear Jesus...Dear Mary...Dear...uh, Deidre, see Arsenal through this game against Chelsea today, please Lord, please. If you do so, NGOG promises to go to church every Sunday and just generally turn his life around and dedicate it to your service, thank you Lord, Amen.

Was talking about my own Saturday league outfit, but yeah, getting one over Chelsea is what we need to be serious league contenders. COYG!

Guest Len B'stard

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuck :(

And a second, fuck me, it's Liverpool all over again..fuckin' 6 minutes and two goals?!?! Fuck are they playing at over there?

Guest Len B'stard

Y'know i was sitting around at home bored yesterday, flipping through old Arsenal vids and i happened upon the 8-2 to United game...watched a bit of it too, couldn't hack watching the full highlights, i might've puked but i sat there thinking, y'know, whatever else happens it won't be like that...and here we are, 13 mins in and 2-0 down :lol: Fuckin' ridiculous.

Guest Len B'stard

And we're officially equal with the 8-2, oh good! Anyone else you'd like to let score lads? Cech, Mourinho...maybe bring Chopper Harris down out of the stands and let him get one past ya?

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Everytime there's a game and i don't wear my lucky Arsenal jacket, we lose, thats my theory :lol: And it holds water too, our other bad kickings were against City and Liverpool and both were 12:45 kick offs so i weren't wearing my lucky jacket cuz I'm at work...and look what happened each time.

So, to recap, nothing to do with the players or anything, no, it's the jacket!