The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Not being an Arsenal fan how the fuck would I know that? I doubt Len who is an Arsenal fan knew that.

Saw it after the Stoke game and based on the Arsenal selfies and other photos their players have done this season I just assumed it was legit.

I dunno, the writing looked pretty obviously fake to me but I guess I've seen the original so that's easy to say. Hey, maybe the rugby ball and scrum gap gave it away.

Not being an Arsenal fan how the fuck would I know that? I doubt Len who is an Arsenal fan knew that.

Saw it after the Stoke game and based on the Arsenal selfies and other photos their players have done this season I just assumed it was legit.

I dunno, the writing looked pretty obviously fake to me but I guess I've seen the original so that's easy to say. Hey, maybe the rugby ball and scrum gap gave it away.

They were playing Stoke, a team well renowned for physical and rough football. I thought the rugby gear was a not so subtle dig at them.

Chelsea, woot, my other favourite team behind England & Crystal Palace.

Lol, 6-0, shame, on Arsene Wenger's 1, 000th match too. - Damn.

You support Chelsea? That explains so, so much!

:lol:

What? They're like 20 minutes away through Wandsworth.

Guest Len B'stard

You fuckin' snake, you was going on about Crystal Palace and now it's 'Chelsea and Crystal Palace', give over :lol:

You fuckin' snake, you was going on about Crystal Palace and now it's 'Chelsea and Crystal Palace', give over :lol:

You know as well as I do that CPFC hardily ever make it to The Premiership lol

Not saying Barca don't play good football but they haven't been as good to watch as they were under Pep and lots of fans were complaining about their style of play this season as it is "un-Barca".

Madrid in comparison have been fantastic since losing the last Classico and have been better to watch.

Guest Len B'stard

The stat that hes got record goals and assists in this fixture, the one where he's pitted against Ronaldo goes some way to answering the Messi vs Ronaldo thing...or at very least is another example of Messi's dominance in that comparison.