The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

3 goals and an assist.

On the big day, more often than not, Messi delivers. Ronaldo disappears.

10006575_10152315537959288_270238476_n.j

Yeah mate I completely agree. Not been the best season for messi I heard...well if that's him not in top form then fuck!! No comparison between the 2 messi is by far the better player.

Not being an Arsenal fan how the fuck would I know that? I doubt Len who is an Arsenal fan knew that.

Saw it after the Stoke game and based on the Arsenal selfies and other photos their players have done this season I just assumed it was legit.

I dunno, the writing looked pretty obviously fake to me but I guess I've seen the original so that's easy to say. Hey, maybe the rugby ball and scrum gap gave it away.

They were playing Stoke, a team well renowned for physical and rough football. I thought the rugby gear was a not so subtle dig at them.

Well, I guess that's what the idiot who made it wanted you to think. I don't understand why people do shit like that. I wasn't trying to stir anything up or make anyone look like a tit, I just saw a fake picture that people were judging and thought I'd let people know it was fake. No harm done.

Solution to Madrid's nights like last night = remember that Ramos was signed as a Right back years ago, not a center back. You'd think by this stage that they would've remembered and bought Chiellini or someone else by now.

Speaking of people out of position, Mascherano didn't exactly cover himself in glory in that game.

Solution to Madrid's nights like last night = remember that Ramos was signed as a Right back years ago, not a center back. You'd think by this stage that they would've remembered and bought Chiellini or someone else by now.

Speaking of people out of position, Mascherano didn't exactly cover himself in glory in that game.

Monster Masch was a BEAST when he played CM for Liverpool.

Guest Len B'stard

What, whys it a joke when they take the piss and out of order when i do? :lol: suddenly the poor Munich football firm is a victim off of an internet post, dont be silly.

Edited by sugaraylen

Opposition centre-back done my hamstring in on Saturday (was clean through for my second goal). Seriously painful at training tonight - might have to skip this week's game.

What, whys it a joke when they take the piss and out of order when i do? :lol: suddenly the poor Munich football firm is a victim off of an internet post, dont be silly.

Was going to make a joke about Arsenal fans being butthurt by it but thought it would be a poor choice of words :lol: