The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

10007006_567184970046638_1465126719_n.jp

Which one is Moussa Sissoko? Come on you budding referees!

Not all black people look the same you know Sandy! :lol:

It's not me that has the problem :lol:

Fuck me I actually thought it was the same guy and you were taking the piss for a second there! :lol:

10007006_567184970046638_1465126719_n.jp

Which one is Moussa Sissoko? Come on you budding referees!

Not all black people look the same you know Sandy! :lol:

It's not me that has the problem :lol:

Fuck me I actually thought it was the same guy and you were taking the piss for a second there! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26711403

You can stick it right up your fuckin' arse you fuckin' useless fuckin' cunts. Just right up it, you wankers. Utter fuckin' wankers. 'Uh, I'm thowwie', you fuckin' mouth breathers, go lick a fuckin' window, fuckin' dribble-bags.

*ahem* but nevermind! :D One doesn't like to go on about these things! :lol: And it's not like my lot were playing like Barca with the bit in . More like Scunthorpe without a pot to piss in.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Known colloquially in the north as, and i quote 'the nig nog noids' :lol: That age old phenomena of the white race, negrophobia :lol:

EDIT: Did i just over step the mark? :D

Edited by sugaraylen

Known colloquially in the north as, and i quote 'the nig nog noids' :lol: That age old phenomena of the white race, negrophobia :lol:

:lol: I'm not joking though it's fucking weird. I sometimes don't recognise people I've known for ages if I don't see them in a familiar context. One time I was talking to this random bird in a bar for about half an hour and after she'd gone my mate asked me if I recognised her. When I said I didn't he pointed out that I'd broken up with her six months earlier after living together for about a year or so. :lol:

:lol: I'm not joking though it's fucking weird. I sometimes don't recognise people I've known for ages if I don't see them in a familiar context. One time I was talking to this random bird in a bar for about half an hour and after she'd gone my mate asked me if I recognised her. When I said I didn't he pointed out that I'd broken up with her six months earlier after living together for about a year or so. :lol:

The wonders of alcohol ladies and gentlemen. In a few months you will take up and have no idea who your wife is :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Serious? Fuckin' hell Christopher, are you fuckin' all there or what? :lol: You're so sharp with all that science bollocks, you can clock all of that and be a designey engineery thingie but you can't recognise the bird you was nobbin' for a year?!?! :lol:

I mean I admit to being a bit dozy and sometimes having this thing of having conversations struck up in the street by people who appear to know me but fuckin' hell, you were sorting her out for a year, how can you not remember her? And don't blame booze, i'm pissed and i've had a couple of spliffs right now and I still ain't that dozy :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Serious? Fuckin' hell Christopher, are you fuckin' all there or what? :lol: You're so sharp with all that science bollocks, you can clock all of that and be a designey engineery thingie but you can't recognise the bird you was nobbin' for a year?!?! :lol:

I mean I admit to being a bit dozy and sometimes having this thing of having conversations struck up in the street by people who appear to know me but fuckin' hell, you were sorting her out for a year, how can you not remember her? And don't blame booze, i'm pissed and i've had a couple of spliffs right now and I still ain't that dozy :lol:

If anything you're an improvement after a few! :D

Honest to Jeebus fella! :lol: I'm really bad at it I am. It's a fucker when I start a new job cuz I need to write names down and wotnot until I get my head around it all. :lol:

Oh and I was fuckin' sober at the time too! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

A year though?!?! Fuckssake boy :lol:

EDIT: you fuckin' spanner, how could you not tell? :lol: Nothing in the conversation all that time alluded to anything to you? You really are a fuckin' Dingle, aren't you? :lol: A dingle prodigy, like a Rainman spaccer, totally disabled but prodigiously talented in one regard :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

It's not that unreasonable, expertise and experience play a huge part in facial recognition. Now it doesn't help that I don't have a fuckin' clue what Sissoko looks like anyway. The only one I recognise enough to pick out of the lineup is Ameobi, and he's probably not even there! That said, the whole thing is ridiculous that a decision like that can't be rectified on the pitch by the referee and his linesmen. It's something they could really borrow from rugby provided it doesn't stop the flow of the game. I don't see why it should, just employ another referee to act as the video ref and he can inform the ref of any horrid decisions.

Guest Len B'stard

So...Swansea eh? Try not to fuck it up eh lads? And make no mistake about it, the possibility is there. Have they got Michu back yet? Manchester derby too. It would actually be to my benefit for United to win but, y'know, despite that i just cannot bring myself to side with the red end in the Manchester derby, just can't do it :lol: