The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

City ftw tomoz len? ;)

Fuck offffffffffffffffffff :lol: As much as I love City when they are trampling all over the Salford Reds (by the way, the farce, uh i mean class of 92 from United have bought Salford, tracing their squads roots clearly!) it's all about the Arsenal and always will be, bring em on, half of em played for us anyway, Nasri, Clichy, Kolo Toure, yous lot bought silverware off of our training ground, we had Arteta take you out that other time before, come with it :thumbsup:

(translation: please don't rape us :lol:)

I loved trampling all over the salford scum/rag bastards myself but beating such a poor side took the gloss off the win for me. Hoping for a tougher test today, although would happily take a leisurely 3-0 win again to keep us on track. Nasri and Clichy have gone onto bigger and brighter things mate just like most of your ex players ;). Not gonna shout off my mouth about my teams chances before the game as that normally leads to having to eat a considerable amount of humble pie. Hope it's a good entertaining game with hopefully the fair result.

Guest Len B'stard

City ftw tomoz len? ;)

Fuck offffffffffffffffffff :lol: As much as I love City when they are trampling all over the Salford Reds (by the way, the farce, uh i mean class of 92 from United have bought Salford, tracing their squads roots clearly!) it's all about the Arsenal and always will be, bring em on, half of em played for us anyway, Nasri, Clichy, Kolo Toure, yous lot bought silverware off of our training ground, we had Arteta take you out that other time before, come with it :thumbsup:

(translation: please don't rape us :lol:)

I loved trampling all over the salford scum/rag bastards myself but beating such a poor side took the gloss off the win for me. Hoping for a tougher test today, although would happily take a leisurely 3-0 win again to keep us on track. Nasri and Clichy have gone onto bigger and brighter things mate just like most of your ex players ;). Not gonna shout off my mouth about my teams chances before the game as that normally leads to having to eat a considerable amount of humble pie. Hope it's a good entertaining game with hopefully the fair result.

I wasnt seriously trying to make a case for City being built off Arsenals back, just playing silly buggers, whatever happens i hope its a good game.

Actually scratch that, i'll take a shit game too if it means an arsenal win :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

So...The Pool to the top of the league tomorrow? Among the ones thats have been in contention it couldn't happen to a better squad. Only wish we'd done City...and make no mistake about it we were close, the second half was ours, Giroud missed a sitter really although I ain't hopping on the Giroud bashing bandwagon, i actually like him.

So...The Pool to the top of the league tomorrow? Among the ones thats have been in contention it couldn't happen to a better squad. Only wish we'd done City...and make no mistake about it we were close, the second half was ours, Giroud missed a sitter really although I ain't hopping on the Giroud bashing bandwagon, i actually like him.

Was that the one that Hart managed to divert out for a corner?

Yeah I reckon Pool will do us tomorrow, they're just so ruthless which is something City and Chelsea have been missing in recent weeks.

Guest Len B'stard

Oh are they playing you lot? OH JOY!!! Well that'll be a pleasure for the impending hangover i got comin' :lol:

'And it's Suarez to Sturridge, nice one touch play, it's Suarez through on goal, back to Sturridge, FED TO SUAREZ AND IN!!!!! MY WORD!!!!!!!!! TOTTENHAM CARVED OPEN, TOTTENHAM EXPOSED AND WITH EIGHT GAMES TO GO SURELY LIVERPOOL ARE HEADING TO THE TOP!!!!' is how I imagine the commentary might go :D

Guest Len B'stard

Oh do me a favour, against Tottenham? :lol: I aint just saying that as an Arsenal boy either, them lot don't react well to pressure. I know, rich coming out of an Arsenal boy right? :lol: Them lot are slouch compared to you, trust, watch, see what happens, I'm telling you, they're getting smashed, standard, it'll be 2-0 to The Pool if Spuds are lucky.

Edited by sugaraylen

Trust me, lots of Spurs fans I have chatted to have basically written off tomorrow. Anything better than a 3-0/4-0 loss will be unexpected as Sherwood is a mug and has gotten lucky so far, and by lucky I mean he has been doing okay against the lesser teams but every match against quality opposition i.e. Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Liverpool we've been caught with our pants down as they've gone in raw :lol:

We could totally do with this guy back :lol:

EmbarrassedAntiqueAppaloosa.gif

Edited by Tater Totts

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make? If you're trying to rub it in I have readily admitted we're getting destroyed tomorrow :lol:

On the Bale note, despite that trip he has two goals and an assist tonight.

Im really not trying to rub it in, for once i'm stating my opinion here. It's up to Tottenham to prove me wrong and no doubt about it they got the players to make a difference if they're up for it,i just don't see it. Then again the relegation threatened just put the table toppers down so we'll see what happens.

For me though, I'd rather City or Liverpool to do it if it ain't gonna be Arsenal which, after tonight lets face it, it ain't gonna be.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Right, i think we can safely call this game Liverpools now :lol: Thought they were kicking off half 4, just looked and it's 2-0 to The Pool, can't be arsed watching it now, not like Tottenham are gonna mount a comeback.