The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Probably some fuckin' mind gamey bollocks.

No, he is just a fucking idiot who shouldn't be in the job. When we sacked AVB we were 2 points off fourth and in 3 cup competitions and now were 8 points off fourth and playing worse than we did under AVB.

I said it to Pap the other night; I fancy Liverpool. They have City and Chelsea at home, so assuming players like Suarez aren't horribly injured between here and then, they can really assert themselves as the front-runners (both numerically, and psychologically).

At the end of April, City have a tough away game at Pulis' Palace. Liverpool have the benefit of facing Palace afterwards; so they'll be able to get a valuable insight into how Pulis sets up against the top 3. City then have a game at Goodison, and we know how good Everton are playing under Martinez' guidance.

Chelsea have to contend with a tough Champions League tie against PSG, but other than Liverpool, they do have relatively straight-forward away games. Swansea shouldn't be a problem, but given that the last day of the season may be a relegation decider, Solskjaer's Cardiff could cause Mourinho problems.

Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

2013Liverpool_Wutang_070813.jpg

Liverpool ain't nuthing ta fuck wit!

That has done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for my rating of Liverpool, i can't tell ya :lol: And i really mean that!

manny_sized.jpg

Guest Len B'stard

To be fair i went to see Snoop in Kentish Town and he had a QPR shirt on, thats how much he knows about football :lol: Jay also i've seen in all sorts. NG is a genuine though, he's spoken about having been to Celtic games etc

Ehm Snoop Dogg was going to buy Celtic, and asked to be their mascot at last year's Juventus game! :lol:

His favourite player is Samaras!

Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

Maybe he just watches the Paddy league then because like I say, i went to see him in Kentish Town and I'm reasonably certain he was handed his shit, this was recorded by my boy:

That head in the view is mine actually! 2:17 is my head :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

He's watched Celtic in the Champions League, but other than that, it's probably just publicity!

Maybe he just watches the Paddy league then because like I say, i went to see him in Kentish Town and I'm reasonably certain he was handed his shit, this was recorded by my boy:

That head in the view is mine actually! 2:17 is my head :lol:

Put your hand on your head! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

And shakin' it too :lol: Shit, i was hearing It Ain't No Fun live, having been listen to it since 94, it was like an 'OH LAWDDD!' moment :lol: