The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I been trying to get into soccer this year. I been watchin multiple games per week but I can't find a favorite team yet. Probably because I'm in the States. Ill find one soon enough though, damn pissed that I haven't gotten into it sooner, its fuckin intense.

There's alot of different leagues which makes it hard to pick a single club. I've been watching alot of the Premier League and la Liga.

Maybe its best to watch and observe first then a team will begin to grow on me....anyways it's alot more fun now, especially with the last few games coming up.

What happens at the end of the regular season?? Is there a big tournament?? How is it that those teams get into it??

I got the basic idea but want to know more specifics if possible.

There's no plays offs in the Premier League. Whoever comes top wins it (or bought). But most players are more interested in the Champions league. If you make the top 4 you too can get whipped by Bayern next season.

New England shirt 90 quid eh? Wonder how much it'll be after getting the name (Wilshere) put on it.

Len the 90 quid shirts are called match shirts and are identical to what the players will wear and it includes special "cooling technology", you can still buy replica shirts without that stupid cooling part for about 50 quid.

Guest Len B'stard

Oh right! Oh nice one then :). Still, them cooling ones look cool too, they got a smoother look to em with the Arsenal shirt.

Oh right! Oh nice one then :). Still, them cooling ones look cool too, they got a smoother look to em with the Arsenal shirt.

'cept you look like a right fuckin' pranny spending £90 on a footy shirt cuz it's got some fuckin' poncified cooling cobblers in it! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oh right! Oh nice one then . Still, them cooling ones look cool too, they got a smoother look to em with the Arsenal shirt.

'cept you look like a right fuckin' pranny spending £90 on a footy shirt cuz it's got some fuckin' poncified cooling cobblers in it!

Why? :lol: You've gotta back the lads haven't you, if we don't then who will :)

Guest Len B'stard

I see the scum have scored as well, well done scum, didnt know you had it in you, filth that you are :lol: Vid-bitch the enforcer...shame he's leaving :D

Guest Len B'stard

Gotta love Barca for sheer footballing reasons, they are how Arsenal try to play and cock it up :lol: Player for player no one has the class of Barca really.