The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Totts, you fucking gem you, thank you so much, i was literally just about to click off on that bet on 365 before i came and asked yous lots opinion as per tradition, serious mate, i actually didn't do that cuz of you saying that, made me think and decide not to so thank you, well done fella.

David Luiz looks an awful lot like Krusty the Klown....Id reckon Krusty is the better player to.

Sideshow Bob!

Dortmund are a shadow of the side they were last year due to the injury crisis they've had so I just couldn't see them scoring, glad you didn't ask my advice on the Chelsea game as I had that down as a score draw.

Well, they did score two goals each.

:lol:

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

So we're currently in the best position of the English clubs?! How about that!

Yeah, lap it up cuntface, see whats coming :lol:

(i dunno why but i feel so out of order having a pop at you, i think it's cuz you're a ref, feels like you're a teacher or something, like you're gonna gimme a yellow card or send me to the headmasters :lol:)

(i dunno why but i feel so out of order having a pop at you, i think it's cuz you're a ref, feels like you're a teacher or something, like you're gonna gimme a yellow card or send me to the headmasters :lol:)

You know I'm a qualified teacher too like? :lol: Could do both if that's your fantasy ;)

Ahaha, yeah - the only way we'll qualify at this rate is if we win it...

...let's hope we do!

Totts, you fucking gem you, thank you so much, i was literally just about to click off on that bet on 365 before i came and asked yous lots opinion as per tradition, serious mate, i actually didn't do that cuz of you saying that, made me think and decide not to so thank you, well done fella.

David Luiz looks an awful lot like Krusty the Klown....Id reckon Krusty is the better player to.

Sideshow Bob!

Lol, good catch. Yes Sideshow Bob..

Guest Len B'stard

You know I'm a qualified teacher too like? :lol: Could do both if that's your fantasy ;)

*looks down at his feet* I'd just like a stern talking to please..

*looks down at his feet* I'd just like a stern talking to please..

Only a primary school teacher though, always knew there was something weird about Sandy :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

He's a primary school teacher?!?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Bless, is he really? Awwww, thats really cute, whats he teach em, P.E.? Blesss.

I left at half time. That pub near my house is so fucking dead, no atmosphere at all, and it's got two minuscule screens. Where I lived last year I had a big sports pub across the street from me with lots and lots screens, a projector and it was always full of enthusiastic fans, and that made watching games there a nice experience.

So most likely we're seeing Real, Bayern, Barcelona and PSG in the semifinals. I think they all have an equal chance of winning it. Actually I'd like to see PSG or Atletico win it, that would be a big surprise.

Thought that you might all appreciate this:

http://www.keithxm23.com/race/index.html

I expect to receive a liberal amount of Internet Points. :P

Saw it yesterday mate but you shall still receive the points you do desire.

Boo!! Hiss!!

It is interesting though, to see how various teams have fallen way off the pace over the years.

Here's a fact for you, Totts - since the Premier League started, Tottenham have only scored 68 goals more than they have conceded. Manchester United are + 938!

Guest Len B'stard

Some good players have come through the Spuds, Ginola, Darren Anderton, Sheringham, Sol Campbell, Freund, Mabbutt etc.