The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Gary Mabbutt looks like an apprentice hod carrier :lol: We should do an ugly bastards of football week, everyone posts a different ugly bastard of footballing history and lore :lol: Then the next week we could do mental bastards! So many to choose from, Balotelli, Di Canio, Brian Clough.

Edited by sugaraylen

Real, Utd, Barca, Chelsea.

You think Chelsea will go through? Their only chance really is 2-0 and I seriously doubt PSG won't score.
That will be Chelsea's main concern. So 0-0 half time. PSG won't push being 3-1 up. Then Chelsea get 1 in the 83rd minute. Then in added time Hazard penalty.

Guest Len B'stard

Looking for a tip for the weekend...City to do Southampton? Dunno why but I'm not 100% on that. what else, Los Blancos do to Real Sociedad? Again, away game, business end of the season, bit unsure again. Don't trust Liverpool away, even though it's only West Ham. Chelsea v Stoke? Chelsea reaction perhaps? Still, Stoke are a mucky little fixture on the best of days, Arsenal I wouldn't touch with a barge pole gambling-wise. United away at St James Park? Fuck that, thats just the kind of fixture that Moyeses boys tend to cock up.

So whatcha reckon gentlemen? :) Looking at it written down Chelsea looks a good turn, Mourinho reaction and all that bollocks.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Looking for a tip for the weekend...City to do Southampton? Dunno why but I'm not 100% on that. what else, Los Blancos do to Real Sociedad? Again, away game, business end of the season, bit unsure again. Don't trust Liverpool away, even though it's only West Ham. Chelsea v Stoke? Chelsea reaction perhaps? Still, Stoke are a mucky little fixture on the best of days, Arsenal I wouldn't touch with a barge pole gambling-wise. United away at St James Park? Fuck that, thats just the kind of fixture that Moyeses boys tend to cock up.

So whatcha reckon gentlemen? :) Looking at it written down Chelsea looks a good turn, Mourinho reaction and all that bollocks.

I must be turning pussy cuz i predicted all of the results here :lol: