The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Will you fuckin' bollocks you dirty red scum, even if i have to go up the Stretford End with a sniper rifle and kneecap your defence...mind you, way they been playing this season would any cunt notice? :lol:

Will you fuckin' bollocks you dirty red scum, even if i have to go up the Stretford End with a sniper rifle and kneecap your defence...mind you, way they been playing this season would any cunt notice? :lol:

Not like North London's defense has been anything to call home about in the big games...

:lol:

Guest Len B'stard

True...but you know me, always shitting my pants unnecessarily and dramatizing and making everything seem like the end of the world like a big girls blouse :lol:

BTW, do you see anything in Sunderland vs your lot thats worth a flutter on?

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, uh, 365 don't really do odds on Sherwood being a twat unfortunately or I'd stick my fuckin' house on it :lol: Was thinking both teams to score but fuck it, save it for Dortmund tommorow, I've lost many a wad *ahem* on being impatient like this and just looking to chuck something on the next fixture.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I'll like...on the tipping point of laying that bet on...thing is i got the cash on me and although the bank is literally at the bottom of the road (and they close in 10 mins), i dunno, if you'd've convinced me an hour earlier (bit difficult cuz i only asked you 5 mins ago! :lol:) i might've blagged myself into it by now but fuck it, it feels rash, just lay back :)

Does seem a fair shout though cuz...OK, tottenham ain't not registering a goal against them and Sunderland are fighting for their fuckin' lives at the moment, whilst at the same time having the talent to score against any team really, on their day...but especially Tottenham, the way they've been this season.

But no, fuck it, save it for Dortmund :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I used to actually but now i figure look, I'm right where I was when i woke up this morning, that ain't bad. I will feel a tit though if this works out with both scoring and real and dortmund drop a plopper tommorow, THEN i'll feel like a tit :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

WHatcha mean listened to you, it was my idea :lol: Aw, i woulda made more money on this one too, well done Totts, you spanner :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah in reply to my saying, i reckon this is a good shout, what do you think...so there! :lol: Anyway, fuck it, it's gone now :lol: Im bottling the Real and Dortmund one now, what if something funny happens like its a 1-0 job or something? :lol:

Arsenal have had injuries to crucial players. Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott. Like utd they have a lot of center attack mids playing a little out of position. Like Carzorla or Mata playing right wing.

Also Arsenal have very few strikers. Just Giroud.

Man city Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo, Jovetic. Utd Vanp, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez. Even Chelsea Torres, Eto, Ba.

Guest Len B'stard

I think I'm goin for the Chelsea one, cant see them not going for it as you say Totts and I cant see PSG not showing up either :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Chelsea have to win 2-0. Moron will try to control the game, contain PSG to 0-0 at half time then hope to get first goal. Then they shit their pants and in extra timeHazard pen. Or PSG will score and Chelse will go out and may not bother trying to score and lose 3-0.