The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Chelsea have to win 2-0. Moron will try to control the game, contain PSG to 0-0 at half time then hope to get first goal. Then they shit their pants and in extra timeHazard pen. Or PSG will score and Chelse will go out and may not bother trying to score and lose 3-0.

2-0 Chelsea.

Never would have thought Ba would even play though.

Guest Len B'stard

How much do you think Hazard would go for, Chris?

Less than Suarez...unless Uncle Arsenes bidding :lol:

Do i hear Forty Million and TWO pounds?!?! :lol:

• Like 1

The funny thing is the bid was logical and should have triggered a sale but LFC went " Fuck the clause ".

What could we have done with him in team?!

Guest Len B'stard

And your lot have just set the world alight this season eh? :lol: Still, you could turn it all around tonight when you dominate and slaughter Bayern.

And after that you can go find Madeline Mccann!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

And your lot have just set the world alight this season eh? :lol: Still, you couldn't turn it all around tonight when you dominate and slaughter Bayern.

And after that you can go find Madeline Mccann!

She's not in my wheelie bin.

Yeah, Shergar and Lord Lucan are taking all the room in them :lol:

The funny thing is the bid was logical and should have triggered a sale but LFC went " Fuck the clause ".

Bid wasn't really logical though, when it came in everyone was saying how disrespectful and stupid it was to bit a quid over the alleged clause.

If Wenger had bid 42.5m they would have accepted the bid.

Bid wasn't really logical though, when it came in everyone was saying how disrespectful and stupid it was to bit a quid over the alleged clause.

If Wenger had bid 42.5m they would have accepted the bid.

Not when you consider they were legally obliged to do the deal. JWH has since revealed they should have accepted the bid based on wording of contract. The thing that evaded people is how we even knew.

I don't agree with what JWH did but when the news of the bid broke there were lots of people questioning why Arsenal only raised it by a quid.

What I find curious is that the PFA and FA investigated the matter and looked at the contract and sided with Liverpool which is quite suspect.

I don't agree with what JWH did but when the news of the bid broke there were lots of people questioning why Arsenal only raised it by a quid.

What I find curious is that the PFA and FA investigated the matter and looked at the contract and sided with Liverpool which is quite suspect.

Don't get me wrong we could have handled it better but if I was a scoucer I would have a few more questions

Don't get me wrong we could have handled it better but if I was a scoucer I would have a few more questions

Yeah there were rumours that the clause was confidential and his agent leaked it to Arsenal.

Still the question remains as to why the PFA sided with Liverpool over the clause.