The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I don't agree with what JWH did but when the news of the bid broke there were lots of people questioning why Arsenal only raised it by a quid.

What I find curious is that the PFA and FA investigated the matter and looked at the contract and sided with Liverpool which is quite suspect.

Don't get me wrong we could have handled it better but if I was a scoucer I would have a few more questions

Yeah there were rumours that the clause was confidential and his agent leaked it to Arsenal.

Still the question remains as to why the PFA sided with Liverpool over the clause.

There was no legal reason to side with LFC, which makes it odd.

Real will come calling soon enough, and as a Gooner I know they wont take no for an answer.

I don't agree with what JWH did but when the news of the bid broke there were lots of people questioning why Arsenal only raised it by a quid.

What I find curious is that the PFA and FA investigated the matter and looked at the contract and sided with Liverpool which is quite suspect.

Don't get me wrong we could have handled it better but if I was a scoucer I would have a few more questions

Yeah there were rumours that the clause was confidential and his agent leaked it to Arsenal.

Still the question remains as to why the PFA sided with Liverpool over the clause.

Because JWH is just trolling people.

Guest Len B'stard

So lads what about the scores tonight.

Bayern and Athletico for me.

Put any money on Len?

Nah mate, im laying off after last nights gutting :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Your hard on for them is embarrassing mate :P

Well, you're an easily embarrassed lot, you Spuds, as the record shows :lol: