The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Its really happening isn't it? Almost throwing up here as i watch Gerrard and Suarez lift the Premier League trophy in my head :(

Why?

Guest Len B'stard

If you're a Liverpool fan thinking like that then, in the politest terms possible, you're an ungrateful bastard man :lol:

EDIT: Apologies, i stopped watching after 54 mins, i thought the game was over, it 2-2, wtf happened?!?!

Edited by sugaraylen

Has 3-3 written all over it.

It's weird innit, pace used to be so important, it was like THE thing to have...in recent years it's something thats been eschewed by teams in terms of a favourable attribute in favour of loads of fuckin' step overs and all that slick tricky shit which is good for what it is but it required co-joining with a fair deal of other attributes, pace is one of em...who really has pace among the top teams these days?

Liverpool. Red !

He got the ball there. Ref almost had a good game.

Guest Len B'stard

...And now we only need to not lose against Chelsea and it done!

Good luck, Chelsea are a sticky wicket this season.

If you're a Liverpool fan thinking like that then, in the politest terms possible, you're an ungrateful bastard man :lol:

EDIT: Apologies, i stopped watching after 54 mins, i thought the game was over, it 2-2, wtf happened?!?!

Liverpool felt sorry for City so decided to make a game out of it :P

I was drifting off to sleep after about 20 mins and woke up just as the second half started to see a good game :lol:

Liverpool have to beat Chelsea, not just avoid defeat.

Shocking Ref, should have given Suarez a booking for his diving, should have given a penalty to City in the first half.

Funny seeing Liverpool fans worrying about Henderson being suspended. 18 months ago they wanted Henderson sold and Rogers sacked.

I think of Chelsea can't win it, they might let Liverpool win.

Aguero isn't fit so he's not going to impact.

Chelsea are in champs league before and after Liverpool game. So can see Liverpool getting the result.

Got to be in Europe but players would take the medal.

Definitely think Mourinho has his eye on the Champions League more than the Premier League.

If Chelsea win the prem it will be by default. Liverpool might implode with inexperience. City have injuries to Kompany, Toure, Aguero.

Well done Liverpool fans, City respect your pity parade that you used to promote your club and in return you smash the window on a City Coach.

Need I say more really.

Edit: Oh, and the booing during the minutes silence at the Liberty was outside of the ground, not Chelsea fans inside.

Edited by Chris1989