Guest Len B'stard

It was all about the Robson era really.

Moyes to take over at Spurs.

You shut up with that talk!

Oh God, please let that happen :lol:

Moyes to take over at Spurs.

You shut up with that talk!

Oh God, please let that happen :lol:

Seriously, I would have no problem with van Gaal snubbing us over United as it is a huge job that any world class coach would want a crack at. But if Levy can't bring in anyone better than David Moyes I will weep.

Everton were a mid-table side when he was there, he turned United into a mid-table side and if he comes to us we will remain a mid-table side rather than progressing.

Guest Len B'stard

How about - Everton pip Arsenal to 4th, Wenger is sacked and Moyes takes over at The Emirates?

:lol:

Should that day ever come i will personally offer myself to you to squat with as thou will. After that put two in the back of my head and put me out of my fuckin' misery :lol:

Park the Bus to Victory.

There's no way Jose is going go to Anfield for a game of football. 0-0 again. maybe win it 0-1. Then beat Diego Costa 1-0. No Hazard, it's over. Maybe Lampard will score a deflected free kick.

Why doesn't Ferguson just be the manager? He sits in the stands. He might as well just pick the team. Instead he picks the manager who then becomes a scapegoat.

All he really has to do is put the fear of charlie into the players. Rooney and Van P obviously didn't try this season in protest. Also, Fellaini wasn't a good signing.

Edited by wasted

Guest Len B'stard

I heard all the team basically went to Fergie and said look, we cant be having this cunt. How true it is i dont know.

How about - Everton pip Arsenal to 4th, Wenger is sacked and Moyes takes over at The Emirates?

:lol:

You fucking jinx you, i read in the papers this morning wengers off if we dont finish top 4 and take FA Cup.

How many times have I said, based on just looking at their interactions, that RVP was the biggest thorn in Moyes' side?

The man is a tramp.

Edited by NGOG