The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Where's your love for Barcelona and Messi?

Santiago Bernabeu.

Anything to see Bayern getting done :D Although yes i would've much preferred Barca doing it out of the two...didn't fair so good the last time though eh? :lol:

Their transfer bans been suspended i heard.

Santiago Bernabeu.

Anything to see Bayern getting done :D Although yes i would've much preferred Barca doing it out of the two...didn't fair so good the last time though eh? :lol:

Yeah suspended pending their appeal. Lets them rebuild this summer and have the ban at a later date.

Santiago Bernabeu.

Yeah suspended pending their appeal. Lets them rebuild this summer and have the ban at a later date.

There will be no ban. Ever. I'm pretty sure about it.

Yeah...there's ntohing like Barcelona and Madrid showing their cocks around and offering millions and millions for some random decent player. Summers in football would be boring otherwise.

We won the portuguese league \m/

Look at this:

Congrats. That looks pretty awesome. I didn't pay much attention to the league given that Porto didn't have any chance.

Porto is still the best club though. :max:

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/459611371404275712

Wenger on Diaby: "He had a little groin problem after [under-21] game so will not be available on Monday"

Shame as he was very talented before all the injury problems. Probably the most injury prone player I can remember.

Edited by Tater Totts

Guest Len B'stard

Me and my mates were laughing about it the other day, how injury prone he is, it's fuckin' ridiculous, he plays like one game to every year off :lol:

United have a whole Class of '92 thing going on with Giggs, Scholes, Phil Neville and Butt coaching there. Could work out well in the long term if handled properly.

That being said I have no idea why Giggs doesn't get shit for fucking his brother's missus and knocking her up, if that was Rooney, Terry, Cole or most other players it would constantly get brought up but everyone seems to have forgotten it.