The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Swiss are doing Brazil 1-0, Argies are doing italy 2-0 and your lot are handling Russia NGOG.

My boy Theo just got PROPERRR mugged off, see the soft lad in him come out after the 2nd shove? :lol: Bless his toes.

I have to say, world class finish from Kenny. A very short-lived lead though.

To the Johnny fan, I'm a Celtic fan. Niall McGinn is from my hometown, I'm a complete advocate of the Scottish game.

Donaghmore? As a Derry man(and from 4 years living in the Holylands) I'm predisposed to hate any and all Tyrone folk. :D

I went to a few SPL games years ago. The atmosphere is amazing but the spectacle itself is fairly shite.

To the Johnny fan, I'm a Celtic fan. Niall McGinn is from my hometown, I'm a complete advocate of the Scottish game.

Considering the expected outrage and annoyance at Miller starting, at least it shows that he's still got something to offer.

Whilst his legs are certainly not there anymore, the guy still gives his all and fair play to him for coming all the way from Canada for a friendly.

The Thumb coming on now.

I am not a football fan but did anyone see the kilted drunk Scottish guy in Trafalgar Square on Sky News? He was above one of the fountains doing his best Marylin Monroe impression.

Surprisingly only 1 arrest. Someone clearly had too many shandies and decided to get his banger out in the fountains :lol:

Saw a couple of pictures from folk who went down of the fairly liquid prank too!

Guest Len B'stard

Thats jus plain harrowing, some fuckin ginger bollocks getting his cobblers jet washed in the middle of Trafalgar Square :lol:

Donaghmore? As a Derry man(and from 4 years living in the Holylands) I'm predisposed to hate any and all Tyrone folk. :D

I went to a few SPL games years ago. The atmosphere is amazing but the spectacle itself is fairly shite.

When was the last time you were at the Brandywell?