The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Don't think we'll be seeing Len in here tonight :lol:

Hello! :lol:

Was getting free tickets up in the directors box too, prawn sandwich seats, glad i didnt go now or they'd've got a fuckin pint glass through the window.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I'm slightly inebriated so maybe it's the good stuff talking and i've never like...leaned on this side before but...Wengers starting to annoy me.

Guest Len B'stard

4-1, hows that for a statement of intent by Moysie? Fuckin pisstake, Swansea are statistically dominating United yet the scoreline is all United...meanwhile my lot are totally the opposite :rolleyes:

Guest Len B'stard

Wenger claims lots of positives can be twken from the game, what about the five injuries? :lol:

Im gonna thump you, you fuckin' spud bastard :lol:

(just messin', you know i love you!)

"Anderson appears to have found the weight Phil Dowd has lost. It's walking pace stuff now as we tick toward the whistle." :lol:

Guessing you only have what... six fit pros now Len?

*pulls his pants down and bends over* :lol:

Fuckin' jokes man, i'm tellin' ya..

Edited by sugaraylen

Villa were pretty physical, they really did wilshire. arsenal dont like it up them. then you have benteke, whos a threat, thats who they should have bought. but who did they buy? walcott was a ghost. see diff between van p and giroud. giroud gets chances and misses them.

Anyone else see Wenger going mental at the press after? "At five to three you cannot go out and buy 5 or 6 players." Another favourite was "people keep telling me to go out and buy, but who is there to buy?"

Erm how about Higuain, Fellani, Gustsvo, Thiago and most of the players who have gone elsewhere this summer. If Wenger really believes there is nobody out there to strengthen the squad he is an idiot :lol:

I just think how many good players he could have bought over the last few years, and instead persisted with terrible or mediocre players in the hope they'd improve.

Only person I think who could still reach a good height is Bendtner, personally.

Anyone else see Wenger going mental at the press after? "At five to three you cannot go out and buy 5 or 6 players." Another favourite was "people keep telling me to go out and buy, but who is there to buy?"

Erm how about Higuain, Fellani, Gustsvo, Thiago and most of the players who have gone elsewhere this summer. If Wenger really believes there is nobody out there to strengthen the squad he is an idiot :lol:

Benteke and some random leg breaker from the championship. that nutter at sunderland. play Fringpong he at least puts his foot in. well foot across the shin. but ramsey, wilshire, rosicky arent scaring anyone.