The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Could be worse, could be a Liverpool fan :P

Didn't you hear, this is Liverpools year!

Also, I haven't seen the highlights yet, but it would appear Chelsea were lucky last night... To be fair, it's very rare that one of our players should be sent off and doesn't get done. Just look at our red card ratio, we pick up loads.

Could be worse, could be a Liverpool fan :P

Didn't you hear, this is Liverpools year!

Also, I haven't seen the highlights yet, but it would appear Chelsea were lucky last night... To be fair, it's very rare that one of our players should be sent off and doesn't get done. Just look at our red card ratio, we pick up loads.

Style of play.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790314

Unsure if true - but Benzema and Di Maria would be a real coup for Wenger.

Bearing in mind Real only have Benzema and Morata upfront I find this very hard to believe.WXUfOieY.gif

Rumour might be a goer this time, Real want to use money to get Saurez. We get Benzena and Real use £40m to fuck with the pikey's.

I would consider that a good day.

We shall see, I just find it a little hard to believe. Especially as Di Maria has said in the past he didn't want to play in the PL and Ronaldo has talked about how he wants him to stay. Certainly going to be an interesting few days for all clubs in the PL.

I was specifically referring to Benzema TH, I think that is all we could get. That being said if it did happen I would be happy. Saurez never sat well with me.

Lots of rumours that Real want to mix front up this season. If they get Saurez and Bale they might not consider Benzena a huge loss.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

That was a very specific message to us I think. Personally I like the idea that at some point in season he will eat a baby. Then they will come out and say hes misunderstood, the baby provoked him.

He is bound to make them look silly, well more than they do already.

Either way this last 11 days of the transfer window could be fun, it usually is.

I wonder how many players will drive a long way only to be refused entry into their new club.

My understanding is they are nearly there with Bale, but they want our money to fund Saurez.

:lol: the last few transfer windows have been fairly low key so Odemwinge turning up at QPR has to be my highlight of the last year.

knock knock

who's there?

Peter Odemwinge!

BBC reporting Bale talks are at an advanced stage.

Italian press reporting it as a done deal

Guest Len B'stard

I don't mean to speak ill of the dead but i remember hearing a lot of stories that his agent fucked his career up to some degree by like, encouraging him to shuttle from club to club a lot.