The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah a nil nil draw would be ideal but nothing makes me happier than seeing the red scummers get turned over...and especially pleasing when its a London team.

Oh to see their scumbag glory hunter fans from everywhere but Manchester weeping into their prawn sandwiches :wub:

Edited by sugaraylen

Yeah a nil nil draw would be ideal but nothing makes me happier than seeing the red scummers get turned over...and especially pleasing when its a London team.

Oh to see their scumbag glory hunter fans from everywhere but Manchester weeping into their prawn sandwiches :wub:

Yes, because all of Arsenal's supporters hail from North London don't they? And Arsenal would never dream of going on tours abroad.

Mind you, I can't blame you for backing Chelsea really. When it comes to London teams they're the only one who actually do win something...

Guest Len B'stard

Yes, because all of Arsenal's supporters hail from North London don't they? And Arsenal would never dream of going on tours abroad.

Mind you, I can't blame you for backing Chelsea really. When it comes to London teams they're the only one who actually do win something...

Who said anything about going abroad? And yeah Arsenal have their fans abroad as do many of the big teams but the fact is United have been known for this for FUCKIN ages, it's not a recent this thats as a result of the globalisation of football. Furthermore, United ain't even in or from Manchester proper. United, since the early 90s have been the go to team for every glory hunter going.

And i think you'll find London teams have a long history of winning a great deal in English football. City have always been the proper Manchester team.

And y'know whats even more ridiculous about you lot, you non-northern United fans...you don't get respect for it up in Salford y'know, they take the fuckin' piss out of you, they think you're a fuckin' joke and always have done. Who do you think Keane was talking about with the prawn sandwich comment? Aside from the fuckin' executive box lot? Exactly.

Edited by sugaraylen

Well Arsenal do with the Fourth Place Cup.

Pompey have won more in the last eight years, and look where they are :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oh look, heads up, it's the fuckin' world beaters :lol:

Watford born, Cambridge educated, fancy a prawn sandwich Sandy? :D

Well lets be completely honest here, Arsenal have been unlucky with trophies at times over the years.

The season Eduardo got injured, I believe they would have gone on to win the league as they would have been 8 points clear if they had beaten Birmingham. They drew their next 4 games and ended up bottling it.

Champions League where they were beating Barca and RVP got sent off.

Carling Cup final when Birmingham beat them.

Watford born, Cambridge educated, fancy a prawn sandwich Sandy? :D

Can't actually - fish and seafood makes me ill :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oh to see their scumbag glory hunter fans from everywhere but Manchester weeping into their prawn sandwiches

Pompey have won more in the last eight years, and look where they are

Watford born, Cambridge educated, fancy a prawn sandwich Sandy?

Can't actually - fish and seafood makes me ill

One less in the queue for Scallop butties at the Salford chippie then :lol:

Oh to see their scumbag glory hunter fans from everywhere but Manchester weeping into their prawn sandwiches

Pompey have won more in the last eight years, and look where they are

Watford born, Cambridge educated, fancy a prawn sandwich Sandy?

Can't actually - fish and seafood makes me ill

One less in the queue for Scallop butties at the Salford chippie then :lol:

Minging :lol:

Who said anything about going abroad? And yeah Arsenal have their fans abroad as do many of the big teams but the fact is United have been known for this for FUCKIN ages, it's not a recent this thats as a result of the globalisation of football. Furthermore, United ain't even in or from Manchester proper. United, since the early 90s have been the go to team for every glory hunter going.

And i think you'll find London teams have a long history of winning a great deal in English football. City have always been the proper Manchester team.

And y'know whats even more ridiculous about you lot, you non-northern United fans...you don't get respect for it up in Salford y'know, they take the fuckin' piss out of you, they think you're a fuckin' joke and always have done. Who do you think Keane was talking about with the prawn sandwich comment? Aside from the fuckin' executive box lot? Exactly.

That was easy. :D

It was meant as a gentle wind-up Len. Calm down.

Edited by ADPT

Guest Len B'stard

Bit categoric for a wind up weren't it? More like my comment about scumbag glory hunters wound you up :lol:

Well its not like Arsenal are even from north London, just back to Woolwich :P

Yeah yeah, Woolwich, brown paper bags for promotion, etc etc, blah blah blah, Kings of North London = still Arsenal :D

I was going to say that but I thought Len might really blow his top.

Yeah cuz your previous post was all about preserving my feelings weren't it? :lol:

Bit categoric for a wind up weren't it? More like my comment about scumbag glory hunters wound you up :lol:

Yeah yeah, Woolwich, brown paper bags for promotion, etc etc, blah blah blah, Kings of North London = still Arsenal :D

I was going to say that but I thought Len might really blow his top.

Yeah cuz your previous post was all about preserving my feelings weren't it? :lol:

I used to go in school in Kent for a few years. It was roughly a split between Arsenal and Millwall. And me. I've heard it before mate, lol. And read it on my frequently abused locker.

I should have thrown a smiley on the end of my comment, dryness doesn't really work in text.