The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Nah i just wouldn't've won fuck all at those odds on a 200 quid layout, had i'd've got Swansea odds I would've been right in there, i'd feel a touch safer betting on the Spuds at home vs whatever the fuck that teams called, Dynamo Trilby or whatever :lol:

Surprised the odds were much different, we won 5-0 and Swansea won 5-1.

Guest Len B'stard

You're playing at home now and they ain't and i guess the presumption is that Swansea will not field their best players and attempt to just sit back a bit and the opposition, with the wide defecit will come for blood. You're right though, home advantage don't seem worthy of THAT big a disparity in odds but apparently it is...huge disparity.

I take it there was no sheep sacrifice outrage last night?

Are you one of those Johnnys with an affection for Sevco?

'fraid not

Laughed when Rangers died and still enjoy a chuckle at Fat Sally and the tribute act they've got now.

I take it there was no sheep sacrifice outrage last night?

Are you one of those Johnnys with an affection for Sevco?

'fraid not

Laughed when Rangers died and still enjoy a chuckle at Fat Sally and the tribute act they've got now.

Then I like you pal.

Guest Len B'stard

Sup Len, not doing too well with the bets this week eh? :lol:

700 quid down the khazi, gonna knock it on the head for the rest of the month i think :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Bollocks man, i made fuckin' 3 bets in a row, two were nil nil draws on both teams to score and one was Swansea losing to Petrolul, i'm hanging back and just enjoying the game.

Guest Len B'stard

I was fuckin' on the bet on Sevilla, i was an inch away from putting it on em and something in me just went 'nah, Swansea, Michu, bad start to the Prem' season, they gotta perform here', clearly my radars well off. Wanted to stick something on Super Copa tonight but even thats dodgy man, both teams to scorewise at least, i can imagine Bayern shutting Chelsea.