The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Bloody arsenal ruining football with £42.5 million pound deal for one player lol.

Their previous record signing is fucking Jose Antonio Reyes. It's high time they splashed out on somebody high profile.

Ozil to Arsenal now confirmed, fantastic signing for you.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/mesut-ozil-completes-summer-transfer-move-to-arsenal-from-real-madrid-090213

Looks like Real got back half of the money they spend on Bale.

Not a bad deal for Madrid after all.

We still have to see if Bale fits well with Cristiano and company. This league is very different than premier and Madrid is not an easy team to play in. The supporters and the press are very demanding and he will be under pressure.

Guest Len B'stard

I really hope that now he's gone to Madrid I don't have to see Bale's hideous monkey face anymore - it gives me the willies.

That being said, Ozil looks like a spree killer.

Yeah, he's got that 'i ain't slept for a fortnight cuz i been out scouting potential victims til the wee hours' look about him, doesn't he? :lol:

I really hope that now he's gone to Madrid I don't have to see Bale's hideous monkey face anymore - it gives me the willies.

That being said, Ozil looks like a spree killer.

Yeah, he's got that 'i ain't slept for a fortnight cuz i been out scouting potential victims til the wee hours' look about him, doesn't he? :lol:

http://girlswithmesutozileyes.tumblr.com/

:lol:

Left it too late.

Haven't we just? Looks like we have Fellaini but the Coentrao loan may have hit the skids. Apparently Real couldn't get the replacement they wanted and will now attempt to argue the paperwork was submitted too late.

What's truly bizarre is the story that we were never after Herrera and it was three complete impostors who were attempting to negotiate a deal. Already read some wit suggesting they'd make a better team than Moyes and Woodward...

Ozil to Arsenal is excellent business.

Left it too late.

Haven't we just? Looks like we have Fellaini but the Coentrao loan may have hit the skids. Apparently Real couldn't get the replacement they wanted and will now attempt to argue the paperwork was submitted too late.

What's truly bizarre is the story that we were never after Herrera and it was three complete impostors who were attempting to negotiate a deal. Already read some wit suggesting they'd make a better team than Moyes and Woodward...

Ozil to Arsenal is excellent business.

I know - stupid. If we wanted Fellaini, should've bought him for seven or eight million less in July. Just dumb. Hit the panic button.

Sad, but a hilarious story.

Manchester United sign midfielder Marouane Fellaini from Everton for £27.5million.