The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Respect to the scousers, for the first 20 mins i thought they were gonna dust us off, closing us down so well, it was far from a dominant arsenal performance.

Weak attempt, that was just embarrassing. Mine was painfully truthful.

It is you who are an embarrassment. You must have fried your brains.

Seriously, you'd be on here chatting a bunch of shit if your Chelsea hadn't taken a dive as well as Liverpool. Muppet.

Edited by PappyTron

Much like with the scouse accent, I'll need a translator for that. ??

If you need a translator for that then you're a fucking idiot. However, I already know that to be the case based on the amount of spurious shit that you spew forth in this thread. Everyone here gets along just fine, friendly ribbing included, except you who has some kind of vendetta against Liverpool and all things scouse. It's an embarrassment and pathetic and doesn't really paint you in a good light, given how two-faced you are.

Seriously, you'd be on here chatting a bunch of shit if your Chelsea hadn't taken a dive as well as Liverpool. Muppet.

No, I am serious - I need some help with understanding what that means ^^^

You have a thing against Liverpool. You are ALWAYS having a go at them, calling them vermin etc. Liverpool lost. Normally you'd have something to say. Chelsea also lost. Chelsea losing stopped you ripping the piss at Liverpool losing.

I can't make the sentences any shorter.

The only managerial position roy keane should hold is on football manager 2014.

In fairness when he took over Sunderland they were second from the bottom and he got them promoted to the premiership that season, winning manager of the month twice and overall manger of the season.

Yeah things went tits up in the end but the subsequent managers haven't done much better.

You have a thing against Liverpool. You are ALWAYS having a go at them, calling them vermin etc. Liverpool lost. Normally you'd have something to say. Chelsea also lost. Chelsea losing stopped you ripping the piss at Liverpool losing.

Ah I get it now.

I haven't been ripping the piss about Liverpool because I didn't see the match, how can I make a judgement based on something I haven't even seen a match report of?

Ah I get it now.

I haven't been ripping the piss about Liverpool because I didn't see the match, how can I make a judgement based on something I haven't even seen a match report of?

You knowing that Liverpool had lost would have been enough for you to rip the piss - it always has been in the past. You've said yourself that you hate the club, multiple times in fact - can't recall you saying why though.

I actually thought Liverpool were going to win, expected Suarez and Sturridge to bag 3 between them. Glad they lost, don't get me wrong, just hoped it would be a draw and neither team would really get anywhere.

I haven't always hated Liverpool, I cheered them on in Europe in the early 2000's, but Rafa Benitez, Momo Sissoko, fake goals, media bias, the unrelenting Hillsborough thing whilst dismissing their fault at Heysel, Suarez and his various scandals.... so much to dislike.

I actually thought Liverpool were going to win, expected Suarez and Sturridge to bag 3 between them. Glad they lost, don't get me wrong, just hoped it would be a draw and neither team would really get anywhere.

I haven't always hated Liverpool, I cheered them on in Europe in the early 2000's, but Rafa Benitez, Momo Sissoko, fake goals, media bias, the unrelenting Hillsborough thing whilst dismissing their fault at Heysel, Suarez and his various scandals.... so much to dislike.

The thing about Hillsborough though is that Liverpool were painted in such a shitty light that even now that the truth has come out people believe the lies. People still believe that Liverpool fans were pissing on the police and looting the dead even though it's a BS story.

As for Suarez - yes his behaviour can be a disgrace. However, is biting Ivanovic much worse that Torres scratching another player's face? Does Suarez dive any more than Torres, Bale, Valencia and half of the league? Is what he said to Evra worse than what Terry said to Ferdinand? Is what Benitez said about Chelsea more or less classy than Maureen thumbing the other manager in the ye?

What about Momo? He was a brilliant midfielder who was never the same after his accident - though I do admit that his passing was somewhat lackluster.