The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Fair play to your lot, you're a team that always got slung in the deep end in terms of CL Groups...kinda unfair in a way considering you're relatively new to all that, each time you got a draw it was a bastard, you were due a soft (or softER anyway) draw.

Guest Len B'stard

I've actually come to like and respect Celtic y'know, never paid attention to em before but their performance against Barca, coupled with your info about them and their supporters and what they represent to Scotland and their political like...leanings has kinda made me like em...like em a lot actually. Were I from those ends they would probably be my squad, if for no other reason than they are the first team from Scotland to really gain my respect...well the first time from Scotland I ever paid attention to to be honest :lol:

I like Chris a lot, i think he's pretty cool, i haven't room for criticism with Chris, he loves his team, you're supposed to do that. Groghans alright too, although i dont find him always as agreeable as Chris but thats a good thing too. Point taken on the Miser front though. Chris i consider to be one of the better posters knocking about around here.

I don't have a problem with Chris either but some of his posts come across as so fucking miserable and bitter sometimes :lol:

Apparently the United boys had a bit of a scare with their plane landing.

There was another plane on the runway as they came into land, necessitating a rather abrupt climb it would seem.

We really could do with a win tonight, the prospect of everything potentially resting on the last game in the group isn't a welcome one. We're not in the best of shape either. Still plenty of people asking questions of Moyes, a good away result would go some way to answering them, if only temporarily.

Now that was more like it. :)

Can we play them every week? Great result. I expected both games against them to be much tighter but both times the result has been pretty comfortable, bordering on the emphatic in this case. I also think it's pretty obvious Kagawa works better in the hole than he does on the left.