The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Great and fun group, we will have to bring our "Garra Charrua" again for this WC.

Vamos La Celeste!!

Cheating bastards. God, that match infuriated me.

Cheating? wtf? He got a red card and Ghana got a penalty kick in the minute 90'. If that's cheating, well, sorry, let me cheat again.

The only reason they won is because Suarez broke the rules, regardless of the punishment being administered according to the correct procedure and Ghana failing to take that opportunity, the fact is it wasn't an honest victory and ultimately Uruguay were rewarded for illegal conduct. Which is adequately summarised by the last part of your post... I find that mentality disgraceful.

Edited by Graeme

Did you object to this when it happened Graeme? :lol:

_44575235_cuellar_red_sns416.jpg

I object to anyone breaking the rules, especially Rangers players. I refused to applaud Diouf when he played for us because he was such a dirty, diving bastard. At the moment I find Peralta's South American shenanigans, play-acting injured, hobbling up and then running around absolutely fine 40 seconds later difficult to watch.

Its not too bad. Suarez plays for Uruguay? 3 interesting games at least. Brazil will win it.

Moyes is chopping and changing too much. Fergus never did that too much. Young, kagawa, Valencia should play. They do miss carrick and scholes.

Guest Len B'stard

Looks like Stoke have pulled one back. Sorry Chris, 99% of the time when Chelsea play im pulling for em but not when my Arse(nal) is on the line!

Well that certainly lasted :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Worked out perfectly for Arsenal…now, as long as they don't enact a total fuckin' Arsenal-esque cock up of gigantic proportions (something that I stopped ruling out the possibility of a while ago now :lol:) we should end Sunday 7 points clear :)