The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I'd take 4-3 at the moment. Oh well, least they didn't fuckin' lay down to em. Saw this coming though and was having a back and forth with Totts there about it, this is what I was talking about. And Chelsea next, fuck me..

5-2...so this is how it feels to be Tottenham..looks like Merse was right about the margin..

Mate, don't get me wrong here I am glad you lost but so far only one team has conceded less than three goals at City. They're assraping everyone at home but struggle away. I still fancy you to take Chelsea, their attack is shaky and their defense is full of mistakes,

Giroud was uncharacteristically poor today. Countless opportunities scuffed by bad touches. I never thought I'd say this but we actually became more threatening in front of goal when Bendtner replaced him.

Guest Len B'stard

Dear Jesus, Dear Allah, Dear Buddha, Dear Jehovah, Dear all the saints and angels up in heaven, hello, I'm Len, you won't remember me because i've lived such a pure and blameless life but I come to you all today in my moment of need with but a single fervent prayer, please please, oh please...make us turn City the fuck over today, let it be an abject obliteration, let us turn it on Arsenal style, pass them off the pitch and walk the ball into the net, let us get an early lead and maintain it with resolve and dominance, let us once more cast a shadow over the premiership and show all these punk bitches whats REALLY goin' on...thank you Lord(s). :lol: I know we can do it, you all know we can do it, turn it on this lunch time please, let it be written and let it be done! :lol:

(not that i'm nervous or anything you understand :lol:)

This is why I'm a fucking atheist! :lol:

Len what happened mate?

What can I say man, congratulations to the halal end of Manchester :lol:

What did Jack do?

Guest Len B'stard

Lenny told me that he was so angry at the result he thought he might explode which, given where he comes from, could take out half the street.

Over at the Etihad they hold it down, considering who built it should they explode it might take the entire North off the map :lol:

Actually, thinkin' about it…:lol:

Just wondering why Dazey is starting to support City, sure he will soon live in Manchester but surely after living elsewhere for his entire life he should be a United fan.

Dirty glory hunter :lol:

He supports whoever will get on my tits, the fat northern cunt :lol: Scroll back, he supported Everton a week ago, do you see a pattern? :lol:

Next weekend?

Apparently Wenger claimed in his post match interview that he thought City were no better a side than Everton or Southampton.

Wow, just extraordinary if true.

Then again, since with every controversial decision he says "I didn't see it", it would appear he doesn't actually watch the matches his team play in, so I'm not surprised he thinks City are crap, he must have just missed the whole 90 minutes.

December 23rd then Len, it's the day Chelsea can put Liverpool top of the league (unless a Spuds can do us a favour tomorrow!)

God bless arsenal for always trying to play football. But i think now and then they just need to be negative. Fergus used do against rivals. City obviously thrive in open play. Thats why when go to hull who park the bus they cant score.

Next weekend?

Apparently Wenger claimed in his post match interview that he thought City were no better a side than Everton or Southampton.

Wow, just extraordinary if true.

Then again, since with every controversial decision he says "I didn't see it", it would appear he doesn't actually watch the matches his team play in, so I'm not surprised he thinks City are crap, he must have just missed the whole 90 minutes.

December 23rd then Len, it's the day Chelsea can put Liverpool top of the league (unless a Spuds can do us a favour tomorrow!)

Just saw the Wenger quote, he talked about how none of the teams they've played this year have been much better and that Everton were as good as City as are Southampton.

We'll try our hardest tomorrow Chris but I am predicting either a Liverpool win or a draw.

Fernandino, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo are basically another Barca. Everton and South dont have those players and dont play mid week cumps league either.

Having said that if Giroud did miss a hatrick it would have been 6 all.