The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

It would just be papering over the cracks if we kept him and he won those games.

We failed to get a single shot on target today.

We have failed to beat any top half side this season.

On a more positive note we're still above United :lol:

I was more thinking that those games would be the ones that got him sacked, I think Decembers are ok for Spurs but the Arsenal-United-City run is a killer.

It would just be papering over the cracks if we kept him and he won those games.

We failed to get a single shot on target today.

We have failed to beat any top half side this season.

On a more positive note we're still above United :lol:

I was more thinking that those games would be the ones that got him sacked, I think Decembers are ok for Spurs but the Arsenal-United-City run is a killer.

The thing is we've been papering over the cracks, we played well in the 2-2 with United but since then we struggled to beat Fulham and Sunderland who are both poor sides and then beat an Anzhi side 4-1 who are pretty terrible. I can see us losing to Southampton and Stoke, West Brom will have a lift from a new manager. Better to replace him now and let the new manager get in a player or two and ship out the dead weight.

Lets be honest here, so many times last season we were shite and Bale got us out of trouble again papering over the cracks. Now we can't rely on him the frailties of last season are all the more apparent.

Guest Len B'stard

We've drawn Bayern, oh well, bye bye Champions League :lol: City v Barca should be good, after last weekend though i hope they get fuckin' raped :lol: