The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

One man team!

Better than your no-mark no-man team.

:(

Welbeck has got his goal-scoring swagger back!

:lol:

:lub:

Two good goals supposedly!

I did remember right; you are a Man U supporter, right? Did you not see Danny's two goals? Shades of Puskas!

Haha after I posted I remembered he'd scored two the other day - when I actually meant today's goals - when I've seen neither!

Will youtube them.

Mate to be fair after we beat you in Feb nobody could have predicted you getting 24/30 points from the final 10 games :lol:

AVB is too stubborn though, he wants to play only one way and tries to force players into a system rather than building a system based on their strengths.

but everyone knew that when u signed Jose 2. levy knew that. Hes just narcissitic slap head. Cant take the shame of having meet rival chairman after the game losing 6-0. but really doesnt matter if 1-0 or 8-0. they had a player sent off at 2-0. 2-0 is nothing. One goal and a last min pen. 2-2. So trigger happy. Choose the manager then back him up. Or keep getting wrong manager and sacking him ever 4 months. Maybe Cappelo will whip these playboys into shape.
It wasn't the fact we lost, it was the manner of the defeats and his inability and unwillingness to change which led to the sack. If they had been scrappy games settled by the odd goal it would have been fine but we were fucking raped bareback.

It's City wasn't, it's Barca 2 and Spurs had no centre backs. Didn't they put 6 past Arsenal too.

Levy was licking AVB's ass pre-season or whatever. They blew that 80 mil from Bale on nothing.

England captain in the making ;)

the FA have ear marked Phil Jones as a potential england captain!

Guest Len B'stard

What can I say man, congratulations to the halal end of Manchester :lol:

What did Jack do?

Gave the single finger salute to the City fans, based off the Suarez ban it will be 1 game ban and a fine. Of course, the FA aren't exactly consistent.

2 for the price of 1...after all it is Christmas :rolleyes:

Would love to see Cardiff get a result. McKay has been given nothing but grief by that Malaysian megalomaniac.

Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

The following statement could potentially look very stupid in the next few hours but I reckon, in terms of Cardiff and Fulhams chances, respectively, it ain't totally inconcievable that they should hold their respective opposition to at LEAST a draw. Certainly not likely but not impossible, City have been known to drop a plopper on away fixtures and, without wishing to insult any resident fans, I'm not convinced about Liverpools sack in terms of challenging for the title, i put them sort of on a par with us, prone to inconsistency.

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Man-Utd-target-Andres-Iniesta-agrees-contract-extension-at-FC-Barcelona-201312190011/

'he's gonna sign for United, he's gonna sign for United!' Yeah, alright mate :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Come on Cardiff, pull one back, lets do this! :lol:

Uh, nevermind :lol:

EDIT: Fuckin' hell Liverpool, 3-0 before half time?

Edited by sugaraylen

Fuck nuts Cardiff look likely to go down this season at this rate. I know its at Anfield but they have been poor for a while now and getting worse.

Got my bets on today

Fulham v MAN CITY

MAN UTS v West ham

DERBY v Doncaster

LEEDS v Barnsley

LEYTON ORIENT v Crawley

MOTHERWELL v St Mirren

STENHOUSEMUIR v Airdreoneans

RAITH v Cowdenbeath

Getaffe v BARCELONA

Valencia v REAL MADRID

That little lot returns £288. Lots of Jock games in there as I find them easier to predict as normally one team is pretty clearly better than the other.

And I have a few other little bankers to cover that crazy son of a bitch above.

Edited by spunko12345

Guest Len B'stard

Probably not but i've seen some weird shit happen in this game before now...if the 365 stats are anything to go by (i'm at work) they're getting fuckin' hammered though.

Although according to the live feed we should have had a few clear penalties by now.

It's Christmas Spunks, it's the time of miracles :lol:
  • Like 1

Probably not but i've seen some weird shit happen in this game before now...if the 365 stats are anything to go by (i'm at work) they're getting fuckin' hammered though.

Although according to the live feed we should have had a few clear penalties by now.

It's Christmas Spunks, it's the time of miracles :lol:

Well then since its the time of year for giving is there any chance we can have Ramsey back please. Or have a lend at least.