The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I hope Swansea do em tommorow, just to give us a little breathing space at the top. Mind you, mustn't take Cardiff for granted either.

Aguero scores crucial goals. Sensational goals. But when he doesnt start they dont look like scoring.

Wilshire, Rosicky, Chamerlain, Arteta, Walcott, Ozil, poldolski are good options. Monreal can also play left mid. Carzorla.

Chelsea have a few mata, hazard, oscar, lampard after that sure.

City bring on Milner if sikva, nasri go off.

Id take Arsenal mids.

Going back to the Daily Mail's World Cup team, I would say that Sam Hutchinson would be one of the top defenders in the Premier League had he not retired due to a serious knee injury (it actually recovered to the point where he was able to return to professional football and is back playing on loan in Holland.

He is extremely highly rated within Chelsea, and I hope he gets the chance he deserves.

From Wiki:

Hutchinson played for England at under-18 and under-19 youth international level; he missed the 2008 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championshiptournament through injury, and would have been the country's captain.[18] Hutchinson was called up to the England under-21 squad on 1 October 2009 for the European Championship qualifier against Macedonia,[19] but withdrew injured.

Wasted, milner is one hell of a player. He often gets overlooked and under appreciated much like barry but I would take him over (and you may think I am crazy) but any of the arsenal midfield players you mentioned. He always gives 110% and never goes missing in any match. I have never seen a player run as much as him, he never stops and he comes across as the dogsbody of the team.

Edited by Ryan95

Maybe you and I appreciate that kind of player differently. As I would take that kind of player who always gives his all for the team rather than a skillful player who has moments of brilliance coupled with matches that pass him by all day long. Milner is far superior to carrick as well.

Edited by Ryan95

Nope not really having a laugh. Just saying the truth son! I think most people just think "hey he must be good he's playing for united", which we all know is not the case. Their midfield is so poor it's borderline shocking that nothing has been done about it. Lol not that I want anything done about it, I love watching yaya steamroll your mediocre midfield.

Edited by Ryan95

That remains to be seen :awesomeface:

you may not see it, but ill still be right.

Fellaini for 27 million is one of the most unjustified fees in the modern game. Football is going crazy.

He was causing all kinds of problem with Everton but he never looked to fit in at utd. Tom Huddlestone next. 10 mil. Anyone?